Super Soap Weekend YOMD Prize!

FourBoysMom

Mouseketeer
After exiting Aladdin's MCR during our last day in the Disney Parks, my 9 year old son was approached by a YOMD CM.

The CM informed him that he won a backstage Meet & Greet with the ABC soap stars at MGM later that day for him and 3 guests.

Needless to say, after 8 days in the parks, we were thrilled to be chosen.

After about 45 minutes (no lie) of paperwork (release forms, etc), they gave us two fast passes for each member of our party (8 of us) and free ice cream vouchers for the kids.

DH, my little sis, DS11, & DS9 park hopped over to MGM, went backstage, met and had pictures taken with two of the ABC Soap Stars, also ran into some characters, they were all given canvas bags embroidered in pink with "Super Soap Weekend Diva, Walt Disney World 2006" - filled with goodies. When they were done their meet & greet they were each provided with 6 fast passes for MGM.

They had an absolute blast, apart from the fact that the boys were a little disturbed walking around the park with their PINK & black bags :rotfl2:

Doesn't it just figure though.....the family with 4 sons wins the Super Soap Meet & Greet??

Thanks to Walt Disney World for a wonderful experience!!!

Trixie

Congratulations! Maybe we will win a night in the castle. I'm sure my 2 teenage boys would love it! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!