Super Nintendo World Idea (Orlando)

Desert Bus

Earning My Ears
So eventually we will be getting Super Nintendo Land and unless other game companies are signing on I don't think we are getting an entirely video game themed 4th park.(Coutning Volcano Bay). So here is a map of Universal Studios.
universal-studios-orlando-park-map.jpg

As you can see space is very limited and there probably won't be enough room if you remove just one attraction. I'm sure everybody wouldn't be too sad if all they gave up for Nintendo Land was The New York section but considering the fact that Race through New York is opening up in April I doubt they will ditch it that fast. Leaving the only suitable place for Super Nintendo Land being Woodywoodpeckers kidzone. For fairly obvious reason. 1. It has already been speculated that it will be replaced by Nintendo by many fans. 2. Not even children like or probably even know that it exist. 3. It has a TON of room that could be used by Universal. However the biggest problem is E.T. Adventure. Though lets face it since Comcast took over NBC and consequently Universal they have vowed to spend $500 million a year on Universal parks. So I bet there deal with Spielberg could easily be dealt with. Also there is the alternative of moving it somewhere else. It is the last classic ride still at Universal Studios and I bet many people would give up on the theme park brand if they were to remove this icon. With E.T. now moved away and KidZone flattened to the ground it is time to speculate on the layout of this park.
universal-studios-orlando-park-map.jpg

104160935-Super_Nintendo_World_Japan_without_watermark.530x298.jpg

Alright so right where at the entrance of kidzone is where I think the entrance to Super Nintendo World will be. If the concept art is anything to go off of it will most likely have some large sign with the arched bridge behind it. I'm hoping for a statue of Miyamoto with Mario just like Disneyland. Now once in the park on our right will be the Yoshi dark ride. (4D Simulator) exactly where Spongebob and E.T Adventure used to be. On our left will be the Donkey Kong 100% practical effect mine cart ride with off the rail technology. Just like recent Universal patents suggest. It will take up at least half of Animal Actors old building. Next to it will be Peach's castle which will hold the Mario Kart ride. It will be where the Barney ride is (22 purple). In the middle is where Toad's gift and/or restraunt will be. It will extend into the fake hill as shown in the concept art and it would be in the middle of where E.T. And Barney are today. Which is fievels playpark or something like that. (Purple 25). Right next to it will be the fake hill.
Now next is where my theory gets a little faulty. Bowser's castle could fit in with some land from fievel's former area and partial land from E.T. Adventure now Yoshi Ride. I'm. It not exactly sure what would be in Bowser's castle. A ride such as a 4D (space saver),a full on roller coaster, a restraunt, or maybe even a Mario related show. However in my opinion it should be Hyrule castle or apart of Pokémon area. Along with the remaining land from Kidzone. Not only could you easily hide it from Mario world,but Mario World already has a ton of attractions. 3 rides and one gift shop/restaurant. That is a ton for one IP. It's either a new IP or replace Bowser's Castle with Luigi's Mansion. A Haunted Mansion/Forbidden Journey style of ride. Honestly I don't think Mario can fill up the rest of the kidzone which is a lot bigger than you think.

Let's talk about the rest of KidZone though. I think the area right above Mario Land could be a Hyrule market with Hyrule castle where Bowser used to be. It would contain a couple of real shops that would have maybe a restaurant and a bathroom. With a happy mask salesman shop and a Zelda themed carnival game just like in Ocarina of time. This market would be the area infront of where Bowser's castle is in the concept of art as well extending to the end of the picture and being lateral to Peach's Castle. The hyrule castle could contain a whole meryiad of things. Like with Bowser's it could have a dark ride,roller coaster,or maybe even a show. As honestly Zelda might not be the most easily adaptable franchise. This Zelda area would be completely straight except for maybe the castle, but the market wouldn't be square. The Zelda area would end at purple 24 in Today's KidZone. Which I completely forgot what it is. Anyways after that there would be a tunnel or a bridge or whatever that would extend into the Pokémon area. It would be a small area that would consist of compact Pokémon inspired buildings with the centerpiece being a Pokemon gym featuring some type of ride and a Pokémon Ice Cream Shop lateral to that. It will be placed where Purple 25 is. There will be a little bit more room of the Pokémon area until another transistion area is placed that will enter into the final area. You see the transistion area between Hyrule and Pokémon would include some stairs and so would Pokémon to the final area. Allowing for more room. This final area would have to stretch just outside the current boundaries of the park near Backlot Drive and hug the wall which has Hyrule on top of it. This final area would include miscellaneous Nintendo franchises. A Kirby store/restaurant. A F-Zero rollercoaster that loops around itself to save space and is really just colored F-Zero colors just like Hulk. A Splatoon water area like what is currently Purple 25. Just whatever Universal can squeeze in. Also remember the Toad shop? Well it will have a shortcut straight to this area. That's pretty much it for what I think Universal should do for Super Nintendo Land. I wish had some pictures I could show for a clearer picture to make sense of my ramblings but sadly I'm too lazy. I'm also pretty sure I had like 12 different ways of spelling restaurant in this post too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter