Super Hero Summer Promo

>>^..^<<

Flat Cat
Hi all..

I booked my Universal Package back in December for this summer.

Recently I noticed they were doing this Super Hero Summer promo when if you stay 4 nights you get the 5th night free plus early admission to the park on selected days to ride the Hulk at meet some heroes...

I called to see if I could get this package now - but as I was booked on the club level there is no reduction for the free night but they did add the early admissions on.

I was thinking they should have reduced the cost by the amount of a standard room for the one night?

Anyone ele book this package?

>>^..^<<

Where can I find out info on the promo??? we will be there May 31 until June 4th... thanks..amy

Is this only valid for packages? I have 6 nights booked, but I did it through Loews. Would I qualify for this superhero promo?

I called the 800 number and was told that the promo code can only be used when a package is booked, so that means I can't use it. The guy said it was an incentive strategy to get people to book packages.

Try Hotelkingdom.com, they offer stay 3 nights get the 4th free. This includes club level. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter