Super easy "Tastes Like Cooked Fudge" fudge!

6_Time_Momma

<font color=blue>Still crazy after all these years
I absolutely LOVE this recipe. THe fudge is just as rich and smooth as the kind my mom used to make waiting for it to boil with the candy thermometer for, like, 1/2 hour!!

Rich, Chocolate Fudge

1 pound confectioner's sugar

1/2 cup cocoa

1/2 cup(1 stick) butter(must be stick butter, not from tub)

1/4 cup evaporated milk

1 tbls vanilla

1/4 tsp salt

Lightly grease 8x8 pan. Combine ingredients in large saucepan. Bring to rolling boil, stirring constantly(approx. 10 minutes). Remove from heat. Immediately pour into 8x8 pan. Refrigerate for approx. 1 hour or until firm. Enjoy!

LOL!! I just noticed the title of the thread!! I guess it tastes like cooked fudge because it IS cooked fudge!!! LOL!! My point was that it was much easier than traditional cooked fudge!!

This sounds yummy! mY grandmother used to make something similar with ready made cocoa mix and peanut butter, along with the other ingredients...(minus the cocoa...it was so good, I used to sneak 5 or 6 to take home...ALONG with the stuff she would send anyway!!

:) I can't wait to try this! :) Thank you!

hey you took my recipe LOL (couldn't resist , sorry)
Really that is the exact sme thing I use but mine is a micorwave recipe. Put everyting in a glass bowl (except vanilla) and mocrowave for 2 min. stir and mocrowave for 2 more. Add vanilla and pur into a greased pan. Usually I just cook in it a corningware 8x8 pan and "pry" it out insteasd of using a bowl.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter