Super Bowl in City Walk

luvsJack

DIS Veteran
so Dd and SiL will be arriving in Orlando on Feb 6. He is a Patriots fan. Where is a good place to watch the game?

They were hoping for NBC but they don’t take reservations that day and were told to get there early. They just don’t know how early “early” actually is lol. But I am sure it will be a madhouse.

So any suggestions on how early or other places that would be good to watch.

It’s just the two of them.

I have no clue if other places will show it on Citywalk but NBC is probably the best place to see it there.....they do have a lot of tables and there is also massive screens outside.....I know it`s not ideal, but may be an option.....

A very short cab ride away is Orlando Ale House on Kirkman, it really is only a few minutes away......it has a fabulous atmosphere, again, will be busy, but I imagine anywhere that shows the game will be.

I would highly suggest going off site. I am a diehard Pats fan, was there last year and most of City Walk was shut down for private events or just not playing the game period. Yes, NBC had it but there was zero seating, not my ideal way to watch. I ended up going to the bowling alley in Cabana Bay and watched the second half there.

If I was there again this year, I'd be going to Millers Ale house to watch it.

Since it's being broadcast by NBC chances are the game will be shown on the giant screen at the NBC Sports Grill. Like with the Olympics, bleacher seating will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.

Since it's being broadcast by NBC chances are the game will be shown on the giant screen at the NBC Sports Grill. Like with the Olympics, bleacher seating will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.

It's being broadcast by CBS, not NBC.

There's a bunch of places nearby to watch it. Buffalo Wild Wings, Hooters, Twin Peaks, Fridays. Just get there early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter