• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sunwing Vacations

CdnDisneyNut

<font color=coral>What way does the "C" go again?<
I am thinking on trip down south (Cuba or DR). I noticed books, billboards and radio adds for Sunwing Vacations. Never heard of them before. Thought they were a new company, Their brouchures state 19 years of service. Anyone heard of them before? Have they been operating else where in Canada and starting to operate in Southern Ontario? Did they change names and where operating under a different name?
Thanks in advance for any info

Apparently they changed their name from Red Seal Vacations. Never heard of them either!

Good Luck!

Scratch
pirate:

They have been Red Seal - which still exists, but have added the Sun Wing brand. Their pricing is excellent, they are starting to buy their own planes this year, and I think that they are going to be very competitive in the DR and Cuba markets this year. I book clients with them all the time and have never had a problem.

I used Sunwing last year for an all inclusive trip to Cozumel and they were just fine. The planes and flight crew were Mexican. The planes were a little bit older buy in good shape. I got a great deal because people are very unsure about booking something they don't know. The office staff at Sunwing in Toronto all came from another tour operator...could be 3000 staff and were recommended and knowledgeable and capable. Don't worry it is fine...ok the meal out of Cozumel was a little scary but Toronto is only 5 hours away!!!

Quite a few of the staff are former Canada 3000 staff members, so they are experienced.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter