Sunrise Safari still exist?

heartsy77

2024 taking the kids and grands to Disneyland !
We have a large Dec- 18-26 2021 trip planned to celebrate my DH 50th birthday and my graduation from my RN program ( I am an LPN now). Does the sunrise safari still exist? I would love to book this on my husbands actual 50th bday but I see all old information and nothing updated! I know we would need to stay club level and I think we have enough points to swing it! We sold our BCV 270 point contract for a nice profit and used it to buy a 349 AKL contract. We have stayed at AKL three times but never club level so any insite would help! We have a large extended group coming for this trip and it is a tad overwhelming! I dont see grand villa is a concierge level option? Is that right? THANKS IN ADVANCE!

The Sunrise Safari was discontinued in 2016.

No Grand Villas in the DVC portion of Animal Kingdom Concierge Level, only 5 2-bedroom lock-offs.
😭 but thank you for the information?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter