Sunday brunch or breakfast ideas needed please

jabrown40

Mouseketeer
We will be going to Epcot on Sunday, 12/5 - Staying at WL - I am looking for a good breakfast or even Sunday brunch before going to the park. A character breakfast is unnecessary, traveling with teenagers. (19 and 16) Or, are there any good spots for a great breakfast in Epcot? I thought of driving over to Swan and Dolphin - is it a long walk or boat ride over to Epcot? Thanks for the advice! (Cost is less of a factor, prefer quality of food)

Restaurant Akershus in the Norway Pavilion at Epcot has the Princess Storybook Breakfast, with visits from various Disney princesses. Cape May at the Beach Club has a character breakfast as well, with characters like Chip & Dale or Goofy.

There are also restaurants at the Swan or Dolphin, but I have not tried these. They probably have a Sunday brunch without the characters at a lower price.

If you decide to park at any of the Boardwalk area resorts - Boardwalk Inn, Yacht Club, Beach Club, Swan or Dolphin - then you can walk to Epcot (about 5-10 minutes) and enter through the International Gateway entrance or you can take a Friendship Launch (about 10-20 minutes, depending on how many stops they make before they get to Epcot)

Spoodles on the Boardwalk has really great breakfast food and coffee. My DS (14) and I love all their offerings, but especially their breakfast pizza. It is really great! It is a nice quiet way to start your day.
You can get to the Boardwalk area easily from the International Gateway exit/entrance of Epcot. It is an easy walk or you can take the Friendship boats that go from Epcot to the Studios stopping at the Beach/Yacht clubs, the Boardwalk, and the Swan/Dolphin along the way.
If you take the bus to Epcot you would have to walk through Future World into World Showcase to get to the International Gateway. You can also take the bus to the Disney/MGM Studios and either take the boat or walk. It's a longer walk from there, but it is a very nice walk.

Originally posted by jabrown40
We will be going to Epcot on Sunday, 12/5 - Staying at WL - I am looking for a good breakfast or even Sunday brunch before going to the park. A character breakfast is unnecessary, traveling with teenagers. (19 and 16) Or, are there any good spots for a great breakfast in Epcot? I thought of driving over to Swan and Dolphin - is it a long walk or boat ride over to Epcot? Thanks for the advice! (Cost is less of a factor, prefer quality of food)
I recommend the Sunday Gospel Brunch at HOB in DTD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter