Sunday Brunch Inventions

Carrie_Cat

I'm a Rive Gauche person
Has gone back to "normal" prices now that the Christmas season has ended

SO it's now 64¬ adults - 32¬ children - no more champagne :rolleyes:

Themes for the coming weeks - (I've just phoned up and asked :goodvibes )

13/1 - Around the World

20/1 - Hawaii - Lilo and Stitch

27/1 - Neverland - Peter Pan, Wendy, Captain Hook, Smee

3/2 - Hundred Acre Wood - Pooh and Friends

10/2 - Special Chinese New Year :cool1: - Mulan and co

17/2 - Fairytale - Rapunzel

24/2 - Princier/Royal

3/3 - Around the World

10/3 - Hawaii - Lilo and Stitch

17/3 - Neverland - Peter Pan, Wendy, Captain Hook, Smee

24/3 - Hundred Acre Wood - Pooh and Friends

1/4 - Alice in Wonderland

7/4 - Fairy Tale

14/4 - Princier/Royal

If when you book you ask the theme add it to the thread and I'll update so we can see the rotation :thumbsup2

An Hawaii brunch really does sound fun. Thought they might have done a Welsh themed one during the Welsh Festival weekend.

I would realy like to do the Sunday Brunch but think it will take too long to do on the Sunday afternoon eating in to our park time. Maybe when the schedual is published for the Festival I will have a better idea of the things programmed for that weekend.

Now how do I get boyfriend to go for the Chinese New Year one, the Hawaii one and still get him to go in April and May? :laughing:

We've been to the Hawaii one before and it's great. Our favorite of all brunch themes by far.

That should probably be Hundred Acre Wood aka Pooh and Friends. At least that was the theme last time when the Reservations Line kept saying Enchanted Forest. ;)

I thought about translating it literally but The forest of blue dreams / La forêt des rêves bleus sounds not exactly Disney friendly :rotfl:

I'll modify dear :goodvibes

What is so special about the Hawaii one. Please do tell... DW is a huge Stitch fan, will Stitch be there?

What is so special about the Hawaii one. Please do tell... DW is a huge Stitch fan, will Stitch be there?

You get Lilo and Stich plus the usual Chip and Dale, Mickey and Minnie.

There could be some pictures on the Inventions thread already, if not I'm sure that Vala will oblige before to long :goodvibes

Vala (or anyone else) have you done the Fairytale one before? Who were the characters, and were they dressed up in any special costumes?

Carrie_Cat will you be so nice and some time later find out what's the theme for March 23rd? I'd be so thankful. Can't wait for that! Maybe I should wait and not make autograph book making sure I include characters from Sunday brunch.

Carrie_Cat will you be so nice and some time later find out what's the theme for March 23rd? I'd be so thankful. Can't wait for that! Maybe I should wait and not make autograph book making sure I include characters from Sunday brunch.

For you yes dear ;) I'll phone up at the end of month if no one else knows it before

There could be some pictures on the Inventions thread already, if not I'm sure that Vala will oblige before to long :goodvibes

My review is in the main Inventions review topic already. ;) I've also seen Pluto there.

Fairytale is Rapunzel and Flynn plus M and M - You've got some photos here on DCP

http://www.disneycentralplaza.com/t...mes-du-restaurant-inventions-le-dimanche-midi

First post is Fairytale taken last summer :goodvibes

Goofy is in a jester costume too besides Mickey as Prince and Minnie as Princess. Chip and Dale and Pluto are there too, but no special costumes for them. I posted a review from December in the Inventions topic just yesterday. :wizard: An earlier review should be in there as well.

Maybe a separate topic of reviews for the Sunday brunch could be made and pinned like the main Inventions review thread? I think it could be helpful to separate the two meals.

My review is in the main Inventions review topic already. ;) I've also seen Pluto there.

Goofy is in a jester costume too besides Mickey as Prince and Minnie as Princess. Chip and Dale and Pluto are there too, but no special costumes for them. I posted a review from December in the Inventions topic just yesterday. :wizard: An earlier review should be in there as well.

Maybe a separate topic of reviews for the Sunday brunch could be made and pinned like the main Inventions review thread? I think it could be helpful to separate the two meals.

thank you Carrie and Vala - hmm decisions decisions - its a lot more money than I would normally spend on a meal at DLP, but it would be lovely to meet Rapunzel and Flynn (never managed it in the park yet), and Mickey, Minnie and Goofy (my favourite) in different costume.

Yes, I agree about splitting the themed brunches off from the main Inventions thread - us moderators will get on the case :goodvibes.

Now that's interesting as Goofy dressed like that was for the Mothers day brunch last year but not for any of the Fairytale ones covered on DCP

There's some pictures on this page

http://www.disneycentralplaza.com/t...mes-du-restaurant-inventions-le-dimanche-midi

Great idea :thumbsup2 It will be the Vala thread as you seem to be the only one who goes to these :lmao:

I'd love to test the brunch but I'm characterphobe so I live through your reports of the food :goodvibes

Now that's interesting as Goofy dressed like that was for the Mothers day brunch last year but not for any of the Fairytale ones covered on DCP

Yes, I know. I was stunned too. The one time I really, really have to leave at a set time and then a character shows up in a costume I haven't seen at this meal before. :rotfl:

Thankfully the character handler was really sweet and got him right over to me when he came from his break and I told her I had to rush for the train.

Great idea :thumbsup2 It will be the Vala thread as you seem to be the only one who goes to these :lmao:

:rotfl:

I'd love to test the brunch but I'm characterphobe so I live through your reports of the food :goodvibes

DBF said we'll take you next time, ask for one of the booth like tables across the buffet and shield you. ;)

DBF said we'll take you next time, ask for one of the booth like tables across the buffet and shield you. ;)

Now Carrie, how can you turn down such an offer :goodvibes?

Thanks Carrie_Cat I'll call tomorrow and book this for our Sunday lunch DW will be pleased to see Stitch.

Thanks for posting these dates. Can anyone remind me how long you can book in advance? We're there from 14th - 17th March but still haven't decided on where we want to eat.

;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter