Sunday Afternoon -12/1

pdaddyvr6

Earning My Ears
We are showing up to DLR for a 5 night stay at GCH on 12/1. We have a 5 day park hopper and hoping to get the afternoon in on Sunday on arrival day. I was thinking about attempting to get the RBT F! dining reservation with the upgrade seating.......Is it worth it being it will probably be our only chance for F! Also what are the chances the park will be at capacity when we show up at 2-3 pm and therefore will be turned away at the gate? The ticket is worth the risk I think, 15 extra bucks for 5 day, but I’m not sure what would happen with the dining reservation if we are not allowed in? Thanks for advise/insight!

I can’t imagine the park would be closed to capacity on 12/1. A dining package for Fantasmic sounds like a great idea! I love Fantasmic, it’s such a great show. I’ve never watched from the RBT but I’ve watched from the reserved seating section for the Hungry Bear dining package and it was great for us.

Little chance of it hitting capacity on 12/1.

As for the F! RBT upgraded seating, we do the regular RBT F! dining package, and have been pleased with it. The upgraded seating doesn't appeal to us, because we like being right at the fence, and with the upgraded seating at RBT, there's still rows of people standing in front of us.

Thank you for the responses! My main concern was not being allowed in, so I’m going to go for it. Now, just have to decide which seating option is best for us, i did not think about being back from the front........I really don’t want my view blocked, but the thought of sitting at a table while viewing seems pretty nice! Thank you again!

My guess is that having a dining reservation would get you in, even if they are at capacity, similar to the policy that having an Oga‘s reservation gets you into SWGE w/o boarding pass, even if it were deemed full. If you want to be certain about this, you can call guest services and ask them, though I agree with previous posters that it getting so busy to necessitate a capacity closure is rather unlikely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter