Sunchase Car Hire

Mpet

Mouseketeer
Hi

Does anyone know what has happened to Sunchase Car Hire. I got a very good deal from them earlier this year, but their website has disappeared. I have tried searching via Google but have found nothing.

Have they gone out of business?

Maxine

More than likely gone out of buisness if their service was anything to go by!!!.
Wouldnt touch them with a barge pole.

jules

Sunchase car hire are still in business. I have used them for my past two trips to Florida and have had no trouble at all. We fly out on Sunday and have booked with Sunchase, the voucher arrived in plenty of time no problem at all.

Dee

Hi Minx.
Did you book on line?
Did you buy your insurance from them?
What did you pay?

Thanks
ken

Hi Ken
I booked over the phone with them. I paid £650. for a 4 wheel drive type vehicle, that price included Alamo Gold insurance & full tank of petrol but this is for 3 weeks Obviously if you go for a car it will cost a lot less. Last year we had an 8 seater van and that cost £820 for 3 weeks, again with the Gold insurance.

Dee

Originally posted by Mpet
Hi

Does anyone know what has happened to Sunchase Car Hire. I got a very good deal from them earlier this year, but their website has disappeared. I have tried searching via Google but have found nothing.

Have they gone out of business?

Maxine

you couldn't access their website due to UK2.NET (who hosts the sunchase website) being down last week

You can't book online with SunChase you have to phone him up.

They can also give you good deals on Dollar car hire, if you prefer them to Alamo.

You can't book online, but you can do everything by e-mail if you prefer.

I've asked this question before in other threads but didn't get a direct reply
Has anyone hired a car with Alamo using the discount code in Simon's book? How did it stack up ?

Ken

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter