Sun & Fun Room Offer 2019

I finally got in the phone with them and the room category I wanted was booked for the rooms they put aside for the offer. So I still get that room but not with discount. It’s 2 nights at art of animation and my little ones will love the little mermaid room. We head over to poly in a dvc I rented exactly for this reason. I knew the discounts will be sparse. So the dvc I rented is equal to getting poly at 30% off or getting free dining. I just wish I could’ve gotten AoA discount!
The Little Mermaid rooms have never been discounted, and they're excluded from the current discounts as well. So, don't feel bad about "missing" the discount, since you couldn't have gotten it!

However, if you want to get a discounted Little Mermaid room, you can check Orbitz or Cheaptickets and apply one of their discounts. I know Orbitz has some LM rooms available for May, and they've got a 10% discount right now.

The Little Mermaid rooms have never been discounted, and they're excluded from the current discounts as well. So, don't feel bad about "missing" the discount, since you couldn't have gotten it!

However, if you want to get a discounted Little Mermaid room, you can check Orbitz or Cheaptickets and apply one of their discounts. I know Orbitz has some LM rooms available for May, and they've got a 10% discount right now.

Mermaid is discounted with the Fun & Sun offer, but not part of FD. Her dates might be sold out.

Last edited:
Mermaid is discounted with the Fun & Sun offer, but not part of FD. Her dates might be sold out.
Was someone actually able to get a discount on a Little Mermaid room? Because Disney’s website says “Art of Animation Resort — Family Suites Only” Unser the details for Fun and Sun.

I see the Sun & Fun for Little Mermaid for 5/28-5/30. Maybe the more popular dates are sold out.

Nice! What time did you go on and which resorts?

Right before I posted last night I got on. I was shocked to see on here that the discount was out so I went on my phone and couldn’t get through but on my laptop I could but each page took forever to load.

And we’re staying at AKL and YC

Changed my dates and found what I wanted. NOW the site won't let me update my cart. Arrrgggh!
Closed everything down and went back in--still available and booked--hurray!!
CSR here I come!

Last edited:

Was someone actually able to get a discount on a Little Mermaid room? Because Disney’s website says “Art of Animation Resort — Family Suites Only” Unser the details for Fun and Sun.

My Little Mermaid rooms dropped from $233 to $189 for July 5-7... 3 adults when I called today. Saved $98 (with tax) on our pre-DVC stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter