Sun & Fun Room Offer 2019

HeiHei2018

Mouseketeer
Amid the free dining excitement, I found a room-only "Sun & Fun" offer on the Disney website, but either the website is malfunctioning or there is zero availability for my dates. When I enter my dates, it shows me discounted rates for almost every resort. However, when I click on a specific resort, it shows me no availability for any type of room. In the past, a resort with no availability would show up as not available on the page where all resorts were listed, so I'm wondering if there is a website error. Has anyone had success booking this offer?

The website isn't working and the phones are jammed right now because of this offer and the free dining offer (I've been on hold for over 2 hours).

The website isn't working and the phones are jammed right now because of this offer and the free dining offer (I've been on hold for over 2 hours).

Can you try calling from another phone? I was on hold got disconnected and called back and they picked me up in 5 minutes and was able to change all 3 of our reservations

Amid the free dining excitement, I found a room-only "Sun & Fun" offer on the Disney website, but either the website is malfunctioning or there is zero availability for my dates. When I enter my dates, it shows me discounted rates for almost every resort. However, when I click on a specific resort, it shows me no availability for any type of room. In the past, a resort with no availability would show up as not available on the page where all resorts were listed, so I'm wondering if there is a website error. Has anyone had success booking this offer?

Try calling I called got through and saved a bunch of money!

Last edited:

Can you try calling from another phone? I was on hold got disconnected and called back and they picked me up in 5 minutes and was able to change all 3 of our reservations

I keep trying, but just get the "circuits are busy" message every time. I'm beyond frustrated now...

i called this number a couple of times today and only on hold 5 minutes or so... 1-407-560-2428 - this is the number chat told me to call yesterday and i just used it this morning to modify a reservation and make a new one for the APH offer. Got AKL for $240/night - standard

i called this number a couple of times today and only on hold 5 minutes or so... 1-407-560-2428 - this is the number chat told me to call yesterday and i just used it this morning to modify a reservation and make a new one for the APH offer. Got AKL for $240/night - standard

Thank you! I got through and I'm on hold! :)

I booked it this morning before the site went down. Well, I updated my existing reservation to this offer and then booked another room for my parents with this offer. 20% off Pop.

how did it go?
They ended up picking up on my first call about 10 minutes into the second call LOL (I looked ridiculous with two phones). All the offers at BCV were sold out, but we moved to a deluxe room at BC and added the DDP and saved about $800, so worth the pain.

I'd like to avoid calling Disney if I can; Is it possible to modify an existing reservation on their website? I'd like change my current reservation to reflect the Sun and Fun. (Do they modify existing reservations or do you/they cancel your current one and make a new one?) Thanks in advance!

Took me a ton of times to even get through then it said more than a two hour wait. Another poster was kind enough to give me another number. The wait was less than 2 minutes! I was calling to book my sisters reservation since she was at work. I hung up and called back 20 minutes later so I could modify one of my resort bookings, they said 60 minutes and it’s now 2:38:11 seconds as I type and still waiting

I'd like to avoid calling Disney if I can; Is it possible to modify an existing reservation on their website? I'd like change my current reservation to reflect the Sun and Fun. (Do they modify existing reservations or do you/they cancel your current one and make a new one?) Thanks in advance!
I’m not able to modify mine right now

I was able to get through around 5pm with a 5 minute hold. I guess I just got lucky. I already had a reservation for BWI for late September and I called to modify to FD but Sun and Fun turned out to be a better deal for us. So excited for our first Food and Wine Trip!

After trying off and on online all day and dealing with a slow and problematic site, I was finally able to modify my existing room-only reservation, twice today. :)

I didn't want to mess around on the website and risk losing my existing reservation, so I chanced it and just now called. I got right through with the number posted above with no wait and was able to modify my existing reservation to Sun and Fun and saved quite a bunch! Thanks all!

Hmmm...I was just about to modify mine and was able to save money using the offer.
I finally got in the phone with them and the room category I wanted was booked for the rooms they put aside for the offer. So I still get that room but not with discount. It’s 2 nights at art of animation and my little ones will love the little mermaid room. We head over to poly in a dvc I rented exactly for this reason. I knew the discounts will be sparse. So the dvc I rented is equal to getting poly at 30% off or getting free dining. I just wish I could’ve gotten AoA discount!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter