Sun & Fun Offer 4/1 - 9/12

Is it normal that we've been able to get a better deal through UT? We booked through UT a few days ago and I swear the Disney price for POP was exactly the same as it is now? It says the promotion is applied. We're still saving about $36 through UT. I was hoping the new discount would drop below what we have from them :sad1:

Is it normal that we've been able to get a better deal through UT? We booked through UT a few days ago and I swear the Disney price for POP was exactly the same as it is now? It says the promotion is applied. We're still saving about $36 through UT. I was hoping the new discount would drop below what we have from them :sad1:
Q2B just note that because of my mess up with not booking enough days, when my refund was processed, either due to fluctuating CAD or FX fees, I lost money (~$40) in the refund transaction from UT. So a Disney discount has to be even better for it to be worth it. Given that we are already saving using UT

My dates at Pop are already full for the discount. Anyone know if there is a chance of more becoming available later like when it's time to pay for the trip or is it not likely?

Ready to PULL the trigger for June. FEW openings left at Beach Club. Thought about anothern resort.......NOPE need that pool and location!!! Can't believe how crowded it looks for the summer already!!

My dates at Pop are already full for the discount. Anyone know if there is a chance of more becoming available later like when it's time to pay for the trip or is it not likely?

I've seen a LOT of changes in availability over the last month at Pop, at least for my dates in July. Book what you can now so you'd have a backup, but keep checking. Also keep checking 3rd party sites like Undercover Tourist, Orbitz, Hotels.com, etc as they all seem to have different amounts of inventory. Some dates not available on the Disney website were available on UT and vice versa.

I've seen a LOT of changes in availability over the last month at Pop, at least for my dates in July. Book what you can now so you'd have a backup, but keep checking. Also keep checking 3rd party sites like Undercover Tourist, Orbitz, Hotels.com, etc as they all seem to have different amounts of inventory. Some dates not available on the Disney website were available on UT and vice versa.

We are already booked for April. I'm hoping something opens up!

I was really worried if anything would be left for us. I was leaving for WDW for marathon week the day after this hit and while I had a feeling we'd be making a quick trip to WDW this July, I wasn't given the green light on anything until this week. I wound up getting a standard room at Boardwalk with 25% off.

When I log into my plans, it says for any changes I have to call. Did you book a package vs room-only?

If you booked a room or package directly on the Disney website, you can change via the website. If you booked a room or package via a travel agent or a 3rd party booking site (like Orbitz/Expedia/etc) then you have to call.

If I book a room discount, does anyone know if I can add the dining plan to this, or will I lose my room discount because it's technically a "package"?

Does anyone know if this discount will be the best one for late June/July room only reservation? Or will there be another discount coming out later for that time period? TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!