• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sun., April 2 - Fri., April 7

mnasf

DIS Veteran
We'll be in the LA and Orange County area during the time above. We've had annual passes at DL before, but it's been awhile. If I just want to take the kids and grandparents for one day, what day of the week would have the lightest crowds at Disneyland? I know it's our Spring Break here so I'm sure others are in the same situation. I just wondered if a certain day might be less crowded.

THANKS!

If you're going for the attractions I recommend www.ridemax.com You can run time schedule to make the most of your day. It even allows for breaks. You may want to seriously consider this option since Spring Break can be unbelieveably crowded.
Good luck!

Pir8girl said:
If you're going for the attractions I recommend www.ridemax.com You can run time schedule to make the most of your day. It even allows for breaks. You may want to seriously consider this option since Spring Break can be unbelieveably crowded.
Good luck!

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter