Summer Quick Service meal deal question

tycopj

Mouseketeer
I see that the meal includes a beverage. My questions are:

1. Can we order our meals, and skip the beverage so that we can use the beverage credit later that day?

2. It says that beverages can include milkshakes, smoothies, hot chocolate, soda, coffee or tea. I have looked at quite a few menus and cannot find anywhere that has milkshakes or smoothies. I see a lot of slushies but not the milkshakes or smoothies. Does anyone know where the milkshakes and/or smoothies are available at?

I was thinking the smoothie might be nice for breakfast and milkshakes would make a nice afternoon snack.

Thanks!

I see that the meal includes a beverage. My questions are:

1. Can we order our meals, and skip the beverage so that we can use the beverage credit later that day?

2. It says that beverages can include milkshakes, smoothies, hot chocolate, soda, coffee or tea. I have looked at quite a few menus and cannot find anywhere that has milkshakes or smoothies. I see a lot of slushies but not the milkshakes or smoothies. Does anyone know where the milkshakes and/or smoothies are available at?

I was thinking the smoothie might be nice for breakfast and milkshakes would make a nice afternoon snack.

Thanks!

Unfortunately, no, you must order your drink with your meal. And you're right there aren't many QS places that have the milkshake/smoothie. Min & Bill's Dockside at HS has a milkshake, but I can't think of others.

Adults can get an alcoholic beverage, if that appeals to you. All QS except those at MK have some kind of alcoholic drink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter