• I'll be there 7/12

• I'll be there 7/19

• I'll be there 7/26

• I'll be there 8/2

• I'll be there 8/9

• I'll be there 8/16

• I'll be there 8/23

Results are only viewable after voting.
We will be there on 07/26. Hope it is as good as the Block Parties.

Anybody want to wear the Micky heads from Home Depot, or some other methode to show Dis board members? :cool2:

hey-I will be there on the 26th with my LGMH's courtesy of Home Depot!!

We hadn't heard about this.

We'll be at BCV then, but we've got an Illuminations cruise booked for Aug. 2. What time is the event?

I am still somewhat new here, so can anyone help us out an explain what this is? We will be at AKV one thurs during this period, so if this is something we shouldnt be missing please let me know!

I'll be there on 8/23/07! :cheer2:

Thanks for reminding me of it!! Now to check the times so my ADR won't conflict with it!!!

Looks like a few of us will be there on that date - looking forward to meeting you folks!!

What time will these events be held. We will be at the World for 3 of those dates and would love to check one out. More info please.

Deb

Hey we will be 2 moms with 4 teens:scared1: 2DD's and 2DS.....

The more, the merrier! Hopefully they won't get *bored* if there are other teens there! :) Our girls are 14 and 16.

What time will these events be held. We will be at the World for 3 of those dates and would love to check one out. More info please.

Deb

The only info I've seen is from the Vacation Magic magazine: "Summer on the Savanna, an exclusive (and complimentary) Member event, will take place on Thursday afternoons in the courtyard just outside of the International Gateway entrance to Epcot July 12-Aug 23 from 3-5 p.m. Attending Members and their Guests will mingle with their Disney neighbors while enjoying a sensory journey through the African plains, complete with music, interactive entertainment and light refreshments."

HTH!

It says DVC members "& their guests"... how many guests are we allowed to bring? My DH and I are both members...but will be traveling with others. Can we bring them along too?

It says DVC members "& their guests"... how many guests are we allowed to bring? My DH and I are both members...but will be traveling with others. Can we bring them along too?

Before I answer disneyfan2kids' question, I want to say how excited I am about this event. :banana: Yes, call me geeky, easy to please, or anything else.... :banana: I posted a question the other day about whether DVC was going to have another Summer Block Party this year and someone mentioned the Summer on the Savanna. I could not find info on it until I looked in the Magic Magazine mentioned on this thread. Thank you to the poster who bumped this thread on a day I am looking at these boards! We had a great time last year at the Block Party. It was festive and fun. I also love the light up DVC pins we were given. Kids liked the games and free ice cream and popcorn. The best part is we are staying at the BCVs and the event fits into my already planned schedule! We only have a very short walk to the event! I look forward to seeing my fellow 8/9 DVCers there!!!

Now, to answer disneyfan2kids' question. I think whoever is in your group can attend. Last year DH showed our membership card and the five of us went in and each received the pin, a DVC visor and I think a coupon book for the ice cream etc. I don't know how they can monitor it. If a member is in a GV, they could have at least 12 people in their group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter