Summer Infant 3Dlite Convenience Stroller vs Joovy Kooper

Laura newbie

Earning My Ears
Help me choose please. This will be our 1st trip and the stroller is for a tall 4 year old. I bought the 3Dlite Convenience stroller new for about $60. My sister found an excellent used Joovy Kooper and picked it up. Which one should we take to WDW please and explain your reasons if possible. Thanks!

No idea what either looks like and since no links has been provided to compare I'll just go with generalities.

Since you want a stroller for a 4 y/o maybe it's best to buy one that'll hold more weight. That way you'll be covered for the years to come.
I'd try to purchase one that folds up the most compactly so it takes up less space in a car, airplane, and the public transport of WDW.
It seems that many people who tote strollers carry many "what if?" items with them so if this is a need for you, consider the one with the most under carriage storage. I suppose a stroller with a partially see thru canopy would be useful as well as a liquid container holder.

We almost took the summer infant 3d lite for our 21 month old, I'm glad we didn't. When we used it at home a week later, she's SOOOOOOO tall her feet dangled off the foot rest, and it was a pain to get her in it when she was having a tantrum. The max height listed is 43 inches, but even at 35 inches she's too tall for it.

I imagine a 4 yr old might spend less time in it than a 21 month old would...so maybe it wouldn't be a deal breaker for you. Definitely test BOTH out for comfort and ease.

We ended up taking our Bob Motion and I'm glad we did. I'm keeping that stroller forever now...it's a great parks stroller (one handed fold, durable, rubber tires that handle different types of pavement)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter