Summer House, 3/3 review...

MimitoAlex

Mouseketeer
DH and I had our date day here on Sunday 3/3

We arrived just a couple minutes before our ADR which was at 2:15 we were seated right away... I will say that the overall walk up time seemed to be about 45 for a party of 3 and 60 minutes which was told to a large party of 7 in front of us...

We really liked the decor' very nice and relaxing vibe, the color palette is inviting, we both really like the shades on the over head lighting.

Okay now on to the food...

For Starters:

Potato salad deviled eggs.. 3 halves so 1 and 1/2 eggs for the price was kinda high... DH did not really care for them, for him they were way to wet and to much mustard. For me they were different... I do agree that they were way to wet, and not really what I was expecting, I was thinking more along the line of a true potato salad. The taste was there like a true southern potato salad... and I really liked that they had micro green and capers on top it was a nice addition to the overall taste... Not sure I would order again. Yet they did give me some ideas for my own deviled eggs, we entertain quite a bit and now I can play around and come up with something to add to my recipe binders.

Prime Beef Meatballs - Wow these were really good, 3 large meatballs in a nice amount of marinara... DH loved them, they were really cooked properly, and not dry at all which meatballs tend to over cook easily. I would say that some type of bread pairing would and should go with this as the marinara should not be wasted. For me they were very good. Will order again for sure.

Main Entree.s :

DH did the "Hobbs pepperoni pizza" - they way the server described it we thought kinda like a flat bread style, it was a true pizza... round is what I mean by that. He loved it, as he ate all of it... he did say that the sauce was the same as what was served with the meatballs. One thing he is picky about is the crust and he said it was made perfectly, and just the right amount of sauce to meat ratio.

For me I did the "Turkey Stack Sandwich" which comes with fries... It was really tasty, the bread made it delicious, most 9 grain breads are really dense and dry which thankfully that was not the case here. I skipped the grain mustard after all the mustard in the deviled eggs I had met my mustard quota for the day.. the fries were served hot and were not greasy...

We both said we would order again.

We were both so full that we skipped dessert. So that gives us a reason to go back...

Service was stellar from start to finish...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter