~Summer Exchange-Sent/Rcvd.~COMPLETED!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Post here once you have sent off your exchange, and as you get them. Please remember to send me your tracking number.

Reminder that today-Wednesday is the send by date. Please remember to send me your tracking number :)

Great, thank you both for your updates! Everyone should be getting their exchanges by the starting of next week, if not sooner :)

I received my exchange package! It was full of kinds of little goodies! Thank you mommytotwo!
It had burger baskets, mini cupcake cups, a bottle of water with a Hawaiian logo on it, a garden trowel, more water - flavored, mmmmm, party mix, jerky, and Japanese candy! I ate the snack bar upon opening because I hadn't eaten yet today and was hungry. LOL. It was good. :)
All the edibles are going to work with me. We may be empty nesters now, but my DH eats everything. And I don't want to share.
Thank you!
Sandy

Thank you Nikki for my goodies! I had received-
*Mickey and Pluto garden flag
*2 packages of beef jerky
*Finding Dory magnetic list pad
*Hello Panda snacks
*Finding Dory sticky notes
*Starbucks gift card
*Disney Springs pamphlet
*Florida Starbucks gift card-it is neat to see the different designs that are available from different areas.

Have a great summer!

Thank you Nikki for my goodies! I had received-
*Mickey and Pluto garden flag
*2 packages of beef jerky
*Finding Dory magnetic list pad
*Hello Panda snacks
*Finding Dory sticky notes
*Starbucks gift card
*Disney Springs pamphlet
*Florida Starbucks gift card-it is neat to see the different designs that are available from different areas.

Have a great summer!

You're so welcome! I'm obsessed with collecting the different Starbucks gift cards, lol, I was hoping they would come out with a Disney themed one in the parks but I have not seen one yet!

And thank you to @PrincessHeather'sMom (I'm assuming you sent my package lol). It has been received but I'm out of town doing interviews so I'll post the goodies as soon as I can!

You're so welcome! I'm obsessed with collecting the different Starbucks gift cards, lol, I was hoping they would come out with a Disney themed one in the parks but I have not seen one yet!

And thank you to @PrincessHeather'sMom (I'm assuming you sent my package lol). It has been received but I'm out of town doing interviews so I'll post the goodies as soon as I can!

What sort of goodies did you receive?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!