***Summer Disney Pin Sent/Received***.....COMPLETED!!

Just glad it wasn't only me!:rotfl2: I did get a postcard this week reminding me it's time for my eye exam...maybe TRIfocals this time? :3dglasses

brian_regan_header.jpg

"...man, my eye doctor told me I need TRI-FOCALS - What would I POSSIBLY need those for? I see an ant, I see an airplane, I see Alpha Centauri....!"

I think Cheryl's concern is that it is a scrapper....they can be on pinpics and still be scrappers :(
Yeah, I found them on pin pics - that's where I got the pictures from! :rotfl:

I just wanted advice on my situation....should I ask for a refund from the seller, or just settle and take it as a learning experience.

I think it is something to expect from ebay :rolleyes:
We all get them.....we just have to be more careful about the ebay sellers we deal with.
There is a thread on the collections board about good....and bad sellers.
Unfortuneatly my last order is from someone on the bad list :( I should be getting them next week, so we'll see how many bad ones I get.
You can always tell them about it and see if they are willing to do a refund. Doesn't hurt to ask.

Nancy, hopefully your pins will be fine.

I deal with a person that Donna (DJT) told me about, and honestly unless complete crap I don't think I would know the difference between a good and bad pin. The only trading I do is the exchanges.

I'm not sure if I would know or not :rotfl:
I have gotten one or 2 that seem really light and flimsy, but still not sure if they are scrappers or not.
If I am keeping them, it doesn't matter. But I don't want to trade them if they are bad.

I rec'd my LBE from cherry-pops. :banana:

Thanks so much.
First, is:
Pin 63593: Trick or Treat 2008 - Mickey Mouse

That is an esp good pin as
1) Halloween is my favorite holiday
2) I collect characters dressed as other characters, and to me it looks as if he is wearing a Jack Skellington outfit. (Kinda of a hidden Jack all the way around as Jack's face is in the moon. Mickey's ears are Jack's eyes and there is a stitched mouth for Jack too. Very cool. OT: Did you know the WDW HM has several hidden Jack's? Little bit of trivia there.)
3) DH collects Jack pins too.
double :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Also rec'd Pin 48644: WDW - Pin Trading Logo Collection (Magic Kingdom) Promotion. Another very cool pin. I have it. But I like it, and it will be a good park trader. (Never can have too many traders.)

Thanks so much! :woohoo:

I rec'd my LBE from cherry-pops. :banana:

Thanks so much.
First, is:
Pin 63593: Trick or Treat 2008 - Mickey Mouse

That is an esp good pin as
1) Halloween is my favorite holiday
2) I collect characters dressed as other characters, and to me it looks as if he is wearing a Jack Skellington outfit. (Kinda of a hidden Jack all the way around as Jack's face is in the moon. Mickey's ears are Jack's eyes and there is a stitched mouth for Jack too. Very cool. OT: Did you know the WDW HM has several hidden Jack's? Little bit of trivia there.)
3) DH collects Jack pins too.
double :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Also rec'd Pin 48644: WDW - Pin Trading Logo Collection (Magic Kingdom) Promotion. Another very cool pin. I have it. But I like it, and it will be a good park trader. (Never can have too many traders.)

Thanks so much! :woohoo:

YAY! I did not know the Halloween pin would be so perfect and I'm so glad. I only had two pins that weren't in your collection already, so it looks like it turned out really well! :woohoo:

This exchange has been so fun! I can't wait to get to The World and start trading there as well. :lovestruc

Yes, great to get the pins. Sad this is over. :sad1:

Thanks meriweather and all participants!!

Anyone who cares to look -- I just added a few pins on Pinpics. :yay:

:yay: That does complete this exchange.
Hope to see everyone....and more....back for the one in Nov.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter