Summer Discount GCH and DLH for Disney Cardmembers

Well get this! We are Chase Disney Visa card members and I did not get the email either, so I called to see if I could get a resend or push notification on the deal...and the agent said that this deal was offered directly by Disney for a "select" group of cardmembers!!! What?? Sheesh. I guess I'll just continue to get every available movie email...Aladdin, Toy Story 4, Lion King...with discounted movie tickets but NO HOTEL OFFERS? Sounds like profiling to me!!:rotfl2:

GCH and DLH 20% off Premium and 15% off Standard rooms Sun-Thurs night Jul 15-Aug 8. Just got the email for Disney Chase Cardholders. Wouldn't be surprised to see this go out to the general public in a week if past promos are any indication.

Was there a specific code attached to your email? ...wondering if I could call one of the hotels and obtain the offer directly. Or do I have to be on the list?:rolleyes1lol

Well get this! We are Chase Disney Visa card members and I did not get the email either, so I called to see if I could get a resend or push notification on the deal...and the agent said that this deal was offered directly by Disney for a "select" group of cardmembers!!! What?? Sheesh. I guess I'll just continue to get every available movie email...Aladdin, Toy Story 4, Lion King...with discounted movie tickets but NO HOTEL OFFERS? Sounds like profiling to me!!:rotfl2:
Really?! That makes no sense. Wouldn't they want to attract the maximum number of cardholders to the hotels? And, more specifically, I got the email and am already booked for a late September trip at the Grand Californian. Do they think I'd realistically come BEFORE that?

Just silly.

I'd call back, say I saw an email about a discount for Disney Visa cardholders at Disneyland and see if they call your bluff. They've never been targeted before. It's either targeted or your CM didn't know how to pull up the offer so they fed you a line. There is no code in the email but it does have my email address listed at the bottom.

If you are not getting the emails, login to your Chase account or call the Disney Rewards, 1-800-300-8575.

I'd call back, say I saw an email about a discount for Disney Visa cardholders at Disneyland and see if they call your bluff. They've never been targeted before. It's either targeted or your CM didn't know how to pull up the offer so they fed you a line. There is no code in the email but it does have my email address listed at the bottom.

I will try Disney directly. I called the Disney Rewards Chase number listed above and also listed on the Disneyrewards.com website...that's where I got the "sorry your not on the list" info. But will try calling a hotel and see if I can book the discount with my Disney Visa. I'll let you know if it works! :)

Crossing my fingers - historically the discount for general population was Sun-Thurs up to the end of September. So I've been very patiently waiting for any hint lol.

We are at DLH so any little bit helps!

I will try Disney directly. I called the Disney Rewards Chase number listed above and also listed on the Disneyrewards.com website...that's where I got the "sorry your not on the list" info. But will try calling a hotel and see if I can book the discount with my Disney Visa. I'll let you know if it works! :)

Ok, DH called the Disney Reservations line and got the discount without being on the "list" (LOL) Yay! Disneyland Round Two...here we come!:mickeyjum

Wanted to update in case others were considering but didn't receive the official email with the discounts!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter