Summer availability.... is it me or does it look open?

ain0004

DIS Veteran
Always planning my next trip... Does anyone else think there is more available rooms? Maybe it’s me. Is everyone going in Oct? Waiting on Covid? Waiting on Fireworks? Just shocks me memorial weekend is not filled up. I guess my biggest question. Am I missing something??

I think bookings are still down due to people not yet wanting to travel and waiting for more normal Disney.

Maybe. I’m hoping by summer things start turning around. At least fire works back. I can live with reduced dining.

I was thinking the same thing!! I have been looking for next year, just to dream, and thought it seemed a little odd that there was so much available.

I DO think that as soon as Disney starts to announce some things coming back, like fireworks, character dining etc. that folks will jump on booking dates real quick!

We are hoping for 4th of July fireworks! Going then for about a week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!