Summer 2020

We are going August 2019 and hoping for a free dining bounce back for 2020 that would allow us to go again. My grandchildren will be 8th and 10th graders and it's just too hard for them to miss school.

Just booked our June 2020 trip! Staying at ASMovies & completing the All-Star Resorts trifecta. Just our little family of three going this time after taking family the last two trips. We hope to plan a more laid back trip for 2020, then a "deluxe" trip for 2021 & DD's 16th birthday.

Just booked our June 2020 trip! Staying at ASMovies & completing the All-Star Resorts trifecta. Just our little family of three going this time after taking family the last two trips. We hope to plan a more laid back trip for 2020, then a "deluxe" trip for 2021 & DD's 16th birthday.

Yay! Congrats! Going on now to book for July for whichever All Star has the best deal! Pretty bummed at the price hike for parking at the resorts :( Disney seems to just be trying to price everyone out, raising prices of everything all the time.

I'd posted here a few months back about a potential summer 2020 trip, but we've decided to head to DLR twice (Oct 2019 and June 2020) instead. Much less expensive and more laid back for us (DLR is only a 7 hour drive from us).

Hope you all have amazing trips!

Booked beach club for July 2020. That may or may not stick with a discount/ offer. Our days are not very flexible as our son wants to be there for his actual birthday. Anyone else officially book?

Last edited:
Booked POR-Riverside for June 13 - 24, 2020. We would prefer 2 rooms at a Value with the kids being teens but we are saving the cost of 2 plane tickets with the 1 room. I'll just have to share a bed with my niece! My mom and I will both be celebrating birthdays while we are there.

Same! I started my reservation for the last week of May and then my daughter had something come up that made me think the first week of June would be better. Dropped the price by $50 which isn’t a lot in the grand scheme of things, but I saved $50 and I don’t have to deal with theHoliday madness.

We’ve officially booked All Star Music for May 31-June 4. It’s a shorter than normal trip for us, but we just did 8 days in March And this is a graduation trip for my daughter. So she gets 5 days sans brothers.

Considering a split stay to save some money and try out two different resorts we’ve never stayed at. Booked beach club, but really wanted Yacht. Yacht is only available for half of our stay so I might just do a moderate and Yacht. :yo-yo: Won’t be renting dvc as we need two real beds. Dvc studios are a great deal if you have kids/ teens to sleep on the sofa bed. Would never make an adult sleep on those sofa beds. They are not comfy.

So excited to be going to Disney in June 2020 for a few days before our Royal Caribbean cruise!!
We just went in January of 2019 and wasn’t planning another trip for a few years but we’re gonna be so close, so why not!!

We are staying on site at CBR for the first time 6/4-6/8. Excited to try the new skyliner also

Is it necessary to order the MB now with the new offer of upgrading?? Have any of you ordered the upgraded magic bands though our trips are one year away?

Is it necessary to order the MB now with the new offer of upgrading?? Have any of you ordered the upgraded magic bands though our trips are one year away?

I am planning to wait until a couple months before. I don't want to take inventory from the people who are going now when they are having so many issues.

We have a cruise booked in of Aug 2020 out of Port Canaveral . The cruise is Mon-Fri and so the plan is to add in a couple Disney World days before flying home and our kids start another school year. We have booked Pop....and hope we can make it work. (Will be confirmed once we book flights). Haven't been to WDW since 2014. I know it'll be a short trip with only 2.5 park days but excited thinking that we'll be going back.

Last trip was Oct with perfect weather. Have been to Disneyland in August and it was brutal. So I do worry a bit about Orlando with similar heat + humidity + thunderstorms. But we'll make it work and manage.

So excited to be going to Disney in June 2020 for a few days before our Royal Caribbean cruise!!
We just went in January of 2019 and wasn’t planning another trip for a few years but we’re gonna be so close, so why not!!

We are staying on site at CBR for the first time 6/4-6/8. Excited to try the new skyliner also
We might be trying carribean beach for a few nights this go around too. The remodel and Skyliner have made me curious about staying there.

We might be trying carribean beach for a few nights this go around too. The remodel and Skyliner have made me curious about staying there.

I originally booked POFQ but after seeing it was located at Disney Springs i looked around and found CBR and loved that it has the skyliner!! We’ve been to Disney 4 times but only stayed onsite once at sports.
The wait is gonna be so slow

I may be going June 28- July 2 CBR, never ever been during summer heat and its the only thing that is making me think hard about this. We are usual Spring annual disney goers! All booked for March 22-28th, previous years we went in April.

Hi, I am new to the thread. I think my family and I will book Disney World in June 2020. We have stayed on property in the past, but I think we will stay off property for the space and price. Last trip to Disney we got a off property 4 bedroom villa for $80 a night. Also, I think we will be down for 10 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!