Summer 2020 Dream July 10 3-Night Bahamian Cruise

What is your favorite thing to do on the Disney Cruise?

• Total voters
Ahoy and welcome Disney Cruise Family!!! I can't wait for the Summer 2020 Disney Cruise! Looking to see who else is going to be on this Amazing 3-Night Bahamian Cruise!! My name is Sara and this will be my 4th Disney cruise. I love Disney and something I love about the Disney cruise is the Fish Extenders! They are so much fun and something our family has always looked forward to!

Let me know if you want to join or just want more info about it! Happy Sailing!!!

Last edited:

Hope all are enjoying their days! Something that is fun about the Disney Cruise is their parties! When we set sail there is a Sail-A-Wave Deck Party. Come sing anand dance and parents can enjoy a celebratory drink as we set sail! Another fun party night is The Pirates IN the Caribbean Party! Enjoy the show, singing along and of ourse fireworks! Who's ready to party Disney Crusie style! Screenshot_20191009-123057_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20191009-123147_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20191009-123121_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

• Mickeys-Sail-A-Wave-Deck-Party-Logo.jpg
    Mickeys-Sail-A-Wave-Deck-Party-Logo.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Mickeys-Pirate-Academy-1024x683.jpg
    Mickeys-Pirate-Academy-1024x683.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 0
  • fhs809679LARGE.jpg
    fhs809679LARGE.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 0

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter