Suite entrance door at Port C

John VN

N.Y. STYLE CHEESECAKE RULES!!!
Have heard that an entrance door into the Port Building for Suite cruisers is separate so no standing on the LOOOONG Line. Can anybody verify if so and where it might be if so??? TIA. :)

Oasis here we come :yay::yay:

Agree with @frank808 above. We sailed on the Oasis last month and the special entrance from the parking area is on the left side (near the elevator).

Agree with @frank808 above. We sailed on the Oasis last month and the special entrance from the parking area is on the left side (near the elevator).

Wasn't that sailing in a Grand Suite?? Also, how was Coastal Kitchen. We are looking forward to utilizing it often since the entrance is only a few steps from our Crown Loft's door. :banana:

Wasn't that sailing in a Grand Suite?? Also, how was Coastal Kitchen. We are looking forward to utilizing it often since the entrance is only a few steps from our Crown Loft's door. :banana:
Yes, we were in a GS on that sailing. Very happy with that cabin, but we booked a Crown Loft suite for our next Oasis sailing just to try it. Price was only slightly more than the GS and we like the idea of being just down the hall from Coastal Kitchen. We tend to frequent CK for every meal on the Oasis.

As far as Coastal Kitchen goes; it was pretty good this past trip. Perhaps not quite as good as previous experiences though. We're chalking that up to staff changes (need a bit more training) and perhaps the biggest difference was mentally comparing it to Luminae on the Equinox that we had sailed on a month earlier.

Yes, we were in a GS on that sailing. Very happy with that cabin, but we booked a Crown Loft suite for our next Oasis sailing just to try it. Price was only slightly more than the GS and we like the idea of being just down the hall from Coastal Kitchen. We tend to frequent CK for every meal on the Oasis.

As far as Coastal Kitchen goes; it was pretty good this past trip. Perhaps not quite as good as previous experiences though. We're chalking that up to staff changes (need a bit more training) and perhaps the biggest difference was mentally comparing it to Luminae on the Equinox that we had sailed on a month earlier.

Glad to read that the GS was nice. We had the GS booked but Cr Loft came down to what I thought at $4,200 for a week was OK. Hope a bit longer crew's experience helps smooth out CK. Looked at Luminae on the Equinox and that is superb. We have a Yacht Club Suite next year on Seaside and hoping for a nice week with everything that has to offer.

Glad to read that the GS was nice. We had the GS booked but Cr Loft came down to what I thought at $4,200 for a week was OK. Hope a bit longer crew's experience helps smooth out CK. Looked at Luminae on the Equinox and that is superb. We have a Yacht Club Suite next year on Seaside and hoping for a nice week with everything that has to offer.
Ohh you will be spoiled and love the crown loft with floor to ceiling windows. Also the wider and quiet hallways being steps from the suite lounge and ck are just icing. Watch out because once you book a crown loft, it is addicting at least for us as we have sailed 8 times in crown lofts and a couple more booked.

You will love the service provided on the seaside in yc by the butlers and the drink package includes everything but the super premiums. When in the top sail lounge, ask for the truffle potatoe chips to go with your drinks, they are delicious. The yc deluxe rooms are the size of junior suites on royal. But the service, food, drinks, spa and butlers make up for the smaller room. Also dont forget to visit venchi chocolates for the special coffees and the venchi chocolate bar in the back for gelato and crepes. What is great is exploring the ship and then when you want to get away from the crowds, you can visit the top sail lounge or the yc pool area. Your own uncrowded pool, loungers, hot tubs, bar and buffet to enjoy on deck 19. Had such a great time on msc we have a few more cruises booked with msc in their yc rooms.

Ohh you will be spoiled and love the crown loft with floor to ceiling windows. Also the wider and quiet hallways being steps from the suite lounge and ck are just icing. Watch out because once you book a crown loft, it is addicting at least for us as we have sailed 8 times in crown lofts and a couple more booked.

You will love the service provided on the seaside in yc by the butlers and the drink package includes everything but the super premiums. When in the top sail lounge, ask for the truffle potatoe chips to go with your drinks, they are delicious. The yc deluxe rooms are the size of junior suites on royal. But the service, food, drinks, spa and butlers make up for the smaller room. Also dont forget to visit venchi chocolates for the special coffees and the venchi chocolate bar in the back for gelato and crepes. What is great is exploring the ship and then when you want to get away from the crowds, you can visit the top sail lounge or the yc pool area. Your own uncrowded pool, loungers, hot tubs, bar and buffet to enjoy on deck 19. Had such a great time on msc we have a few more cruises booked with msc in their yc rooms.

Thanks so much for the information. We are looking forward to the YC experience as it seems to be a STAR at a more affordable price.

Thanks so much for the information. We are looking forward to the YC experience as it seems to be a STAR at a more affordable price.
No problem. You could cruise a minimum of 3 or 4 weeks on msc yc compared to one week star class on royal. Though the MSC rooms are no where near as large as the star suites on royal.

No problem. You could cruise a minimum of 3 or 4 weeks on msc yc compared to one week star class on royal. Though the MSC rooms are no where near as large as the star suites on royal.

The C.L. IS GREAT!!! Chilling-out right now. Walked 20 deck 5 laps this morning beginning at 3:53AM and it was wonderful. Another CK tonight and looking forward to Labadee tomorrow.

YUP, the YC room is small even compared to CL but perks should make up for it......maybe??? :)

p.s.--entrance door WAS left of main as mentioned. THANKS

Last edited:
You guys have me so excited to board Lady O on the 26th of this month! Cannot believe the time has flown by so quickly. Looking forward to seeing what our first experience on an Oasis class ship and our Grand Suite will be like. I have appreciated all the tips and comments my fellow Disers have shared over these past several months!

You guys have me so excited to board Lady O on the 26th of this month! Cannot believe the time has flown by so quickly. Looking forward to seeing what our first experience on an Oasis class ship and our Grand Suite will be like. I have appreciated all the tips and comments my fellow Disers have shared over these past several months!

Western for you-all also I guess. Right now getting ready to LUNCH-OUT but doing so back at the ship. Went to the private beach for suites and swam. Water was GREAT but didn't want to hang for their lunch. You will really enjoy!!!!

The C.L. IS GREAT!!! Chilling-out right now. Walked 20 deck 5 laps this morning beginning at 3:53AM and it was wonderful. Another CK tonight and looking forward to Labadee tomorrow.

YUP, the YC room is small even compared to CL but perks should make up for it......maybe??? :)

p.s.--entrance door WAS left of main as mentioned. THANKS
No problem, glad you found the entrance without any problems. I love the setup at port canaveral. That is my favorite port to sail out of for ease of embarkation.

Yes, I believe the perks of yc make up for the smaller room. I love sitting in top sail lounge and just having a drink and reading. We did b2b this past july and will be back in yc. I just find the value and price to be so good. But we still sail royal as nothing beats those CL cabins. Well the star loft does but I just cant justify the price for our family of 3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!