Suggestions

BeyondNeverland

Assistant to Edna Mode
So I'm having a bit of a tough few weeks since being back at school. So I decided to take myself to Disney land tomorrow. This would be my first time going by myself... ever! Also my first time going around Halloweentime. So I'm excited! I've been to the park soooooo many times but again it's my first time by myself.
So help me plan my day! I'm so used to planning for others that now... I don't know what to do . Suggest anything.
I'd love to hear about any treats, foods, snacks I should try so just let me know.
πŸ­πŸ°πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸπŸπŸπŸ‚πŸπŸ‚πŸπŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸπŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ±πŸ¦‡

I'm an east coaster so usually I go to Disney World not Disneyland. When I went to Disney Land I didn't know which rides had single rider (Matterhorn, Indy, California Screamin, Radiator Springs Racers) and which didn't. I'd make sure to know which work that way.

Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, and Millennium Falcon also have single rider, I believe. Try corn dogs at the little red wagon near Plaza Inn and grilled cheese at Jolly Holiday! Hope you have tons of fun :)

So I'm having a bit of a tough few weeks since being back at school. So I decided to take myself to Disney land tomorrow. This would be my first time going by myself... ever! Also my first time going around Halloweentime. So I'm excited! I've been to the park soooooo many times but again it's my first time by myself.
So help me plan my day! I'm so used to planning for others that now... I don't know what to do . Suggest anything.
I'd love to hear about any treats, foods, snacks I should try so just let me know.
πŸ­πŸ°πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸπŸπŸπŸ‚πŸπŸ‚πŸπŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸπŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ±πŸ¦‡
Hope you had a fun day in the park! Come on by the Disneyland (California) forum -- we have quite a few DISers who visit the parks solo on a regular basis. They have lots of advice, suggestions, tips, strategies, etc. that they can share with you! And they might even be able to meet up with you sometime if your visits coincide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!