Suggestions on Midnight Arrival and Grocery Service/Delivery

viluvsdisney

DIS Veteran
Hi all - we'll be checking into the cabins Oct 12th around 11:30pm/midnight. Are there any options available to have groceries delivered that time of night? Or can we preorder groceries and is there a way to have them ready/waiting for us when we check in?

My other thought is - does Walmart have a 24/7 service that we could drive to and pick up preordered groceries before checking into the cabins?
Thanks for any input

2 years ago we had ordered from garden grocer and when we arrived to the cabin between 930 and 10 PM, our groceries were in the cabin. Fridge stuff was in the fridge.

2 years ago we had ordered from garden grocer and when we arrived to the cabin between 930 and 10 PM, our groceries were in the cabin. Fridge stuff was in the fridge.

Thanks so much for the reply! How does the delivery work if you haven't checked in yet - do I call reservations ahead of time?

I've never used it at the cabins, but we have used GG and others at Disney in the resorts. You pay a premium price because of delivery, but it is convenient. At the resorts, they hold it at bell services and then deliver to the room at check-in. It might be a different process at the cabins, but it will still work.

Thanks so much for the reply! How does the delivery work if you haven't checked in yet - do I call reservations ahead of time?
We did online check in but I'm not sure if that matters or not. We did have to go to the front desk to get our cabin number because there was an issue with our magicbands. We didn't get the text of the room number. I got a message from garden grocer that our groceries had been delivered to the cabin before we arrived. Garden grocer has gone way up in price since we started using them a few years ago. I'm considering using Instacart this time with groceries from publix.

Has anyone tried Amazon's grocery delivery to the fort? I think we would like to have groceries delivered so we can head to the parks the first day but I'm not sure how that works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter