Suggestions on how to find a room last minute? (Mostly sold out)

Liquidice

DIS Veteran
Found out I am traveling near the Orlando area for work the last week of February and trying to find a room in the park - unfortunately everything seems to be sold out except for the most expensive rooms (like $450/night are the cheapest rooms).

I've been talking Disney's website everyday - is there a better way to find availability? Are there travel agencies that can help?

For now I booked a room at Holiday Inn in Disney Springs, but was really hoping to find a moderate or value resort at the $200/night or less price point.

Thanks!

Try the various hotel booking sites like Expedia, Orbitz, etc.

Are you sure you don't have the Sun and Fun offer selected? I'm seeing values and mods that week available under rack rate, but not under the Sun and Fun offer. To de-select it, you'll need to open a hotel that comes up on the search, toggle from the offer to standard room rates, and then re-run the search at all hotels.

Are you sure you don't have the Sun and Fun offer selected? I'm seeing values and mods that week available under rack rate, but not under the Sun and Fun offer. To de-select it, you'll need to open a hotel that comes up on the search, toggle from the offer to standard room rates, and then re-run the search at all hotels.

I think so - I've tried both without any offers and with offers - the cheapest I am seeing is Art of Animation at $357 per night for a Cars themed suite.

Pop Century, All Stars Music, Movies and Sports say they are sold out.

The dates I am looking for at 2/23/20 - 2/28/20 or 2/25/20 - 2/28/20. I find more availability 2/25/20 - 2/28/20.

What dates are you see availability for?

EDIT - I just tried it again and from 2/25/20 - 2/28/20, there is availability at All Star Music and All Star Sports. Wish it was one with the Skyliner, but I might just book it for 2/25/20 and modify my reservation at the Holiday Inn to just stay 2/23 - 2/25. Thanks!

Last edited:
I think so - I've tried both without any offers and with offers - the cheapest I am seeing is Art of Animation at $357 per night for a Cars themed suite.

Pop Century, All Stars Music, Movies and Sports say they are sold out.

The dates I am looking for at 2/23/20 - 2/28/20 or 2/25/20 - 2/28/20. I find more availability 2/25/20 - 2/28/20.

What dates are you see availability for?

EDIT - I just tried it again and from 2/25/20 - 2/28/20, there is availability at All Star Music and All Star Sports. Wish it was one with the Skyliner, but I might just book it for 2/25/20 and modify my reservation at the Holiday Inn to just stay 2/23 - 2/25. Thanks!

For 2/23-2/28, the lowest prices I see are All Star Music for $138 a night and pirate room at Caribbean Beach for $332 a night.
It occurs to me that today is exactly 30 days before 2/23, meaning it is the last day to cancel a package reservation without penalty. I suspect that may be why we keep seeing different stuff--the inventory could be changing rapidly.

For 2/23-2/28, the lowest prices I see are All Star Music for $138 a night and pirate room at Caribbean Beach for $332 a night.
It occurs to me that today is exactly 30 days before 2/23, meaning it is the last day to cancel a package reservation without penalty. I suspect that may be why we keep seeing different stuff--the inventory could be changing rapidly.

Wow this morning, both All Star Music and Sports are no longer available - glad I got the instructions from you on how to check the standard rate rooms last night. Thanks! I'm going to keep checking availability to see if anything else comes up :)

IF you can't get a Disney onsite room, I'd try one of the hotels on Hotel Blvd or one of the Bonnet Creek hotels. Not Disney, but still close to the action with the perks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!