Suggestions for mid- Oct stay...

callahanjulie10

DIS Veteran
My DD-11 (soon to be 12) has decided that for her b-day this year she would like to go to US/IOA in mid October when most FL schools have a break. We last visited and stayed at Portifino(she won a sweepstakes from Target) in March of 2000. We usually visit WDW and stay at AS. Our delimna is do we try and stay at Hardrock and pay $$$$ so that we could get FOL or do we economize and stay offsite during this time? My DH hates lines!!! and we usually do EE at WDW and then move parks if they start filling up. If you do say go for offsite- is there a really neat and cool hotel that anyone could suggest in that area?
HELP......

I cannot stress enough how much value there is in staying on site. The hotels are top notch, service is great and FOTL can't be beat. Also since it is a special occassion, I would do it. Check for discounts like entertainment, fan club and the such.

Good luck and have fun!

Thanks for the fast reply!! I had just gone to hotelkingdom.com to check out some prices and for our time HRH is more expensive than PH!! Isn't that strange!

We are going Oct 17-24. Will they be back in school by then? Just wondering how the crowds will be...

BettyCv

HRH is a deluxe resort where RPH is a moderate resort.....but not by any means. They are both great resorts and the RPH looks very lush and the service is deluxe!!!! You will LOVE it there.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter