• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Suggestions for good standard rooms at RPR

3for Me

DIS Veteran
Anyone have any suggestions? We have requested two rooms both with 2 queen beds that are N/S. We are paying for a standard room.

Thanks! :D

IMO the best standard view rooms are in tower 1 with a view of IOA and the waterway. Standard views at RPR can come with great views or terrible ones. Outside your window you could find I-4, the convention center, hotel parking lots, the hotel entrance, IOA, or courtyard. Go for tower 1 with a thempark view.

We were in Tower 1 in July in a standard room that had a dead-on view of the Hulk and the fireworks. It was great.

We are going again in February, but this time I've booked a waterview room (just for a change). Does anyone know which Tower I should ask for to get the best view from a waterview room???

Thanks for the quick responses guys! As usual I can always count on these boards for a great response. What is the best way to request Tower 1 with a theme park view? E-mail, call? I booked this through HotelKingdom if that matters.

Thanks again!:D

Ask for a higher foor, so those palm trees won't be in your way of the view. And ask for the view of the IOA...just like that. Request them when reserving and ask when you check-in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter