Suggestions for Best and Worst

Best and Worst Dining Plan run down (quality or value):
  1. Best and Worst Table Service restaurant on the Dining Plan.
  2. Best and Worst Counter Service restaurant on the Dining Plan.
  3. Best and Worst 2 Credit dining on the Dining Plan.

I thought of another suggestion, especially after talking to some friends.
1.Best and Worst Misconceptions about Disney

Like how people have different views about it before they go to the parks, or is they go to certain places and not check it out for various reasons, ex. Not going into the mexico pavillion because they thought there wasn't anything in the pavilion.

Idea for Best and Worst way to exit a park after the fireworks or closing.
I love to stay for the fireworks or nighttime show but have anxiety about being stuck in long lines to leave.
Are there tips on how to get out with keeping your happiness? You have such a magical day and then it’s all zapped from a bad bus or tram experience.

Have they done Best and Worst Attraction replacements?

In February of this year they did TOP 5 Bad Disney Attractions Made Better and then they did TOP 5 Good Disney Attractions Gone Bad where they went over the best and worst replacements.

Oh that's right, I remember now, they mentioned Finding Nemo replacing the existing Living Seas being a better change which I vehemently disagreed with

Best Dessert Party as already suggested.

Best Extra $ tour

Best Extra Splurge for kids under / over a certain age - boys / girls, perhaps like CRT or Pirates Cruise, BBB, etc.

Best street shows - Jammitors / Dapper Dans / Chinese Acrobats / Drummers in AK, Boardwalk Jugglers/magicians, etc.

Best Way to Keep a kid engaged in World Showcase (if they seem disinterested.)

Dis Unplugged Guys - Let me know if you ever need a guest's opinion on the show, but I gotta warn you, I have a face for radio.

I really wish the Dis Unplugged folks had better food descriptions. Pete does ok sometimes, especially when it's NOT good - lol.

Best Show (probably already done:) FOTLK , Frozen Sing Along, BATB, Nemo, Etc.

Best Ethnic Foods OFF Property within a decent distance.

Worst Ethnic Food on property.

I can probably keep going if I had a minute.

Best and worst:
things to do when it rains
Character meet locations
Things to do the first time you visit
Places to take your children that isn’t a ride or attraction

Best and worst "Line Etiquette" tips. Eg. How to regroups parties if another party gets in the middle. Blocking line interactions. Entertaining kids. Talking to strangers. etc

Best and Worse resorts for parents who need to walk a child who will only fall asleep in a stroller
Best and Worse Restaurants for Macaroni and Cheese, Grilled Cheese, Spaghetti, Pancakes, corn dogs
Best and Worst spots to go when your child is having a melt down and you just need a few minutes to let your child collect themselves.

Best and Worse resorts for parents who need to walk a child who will only fall asleep in a stroller
Best and Worse Restaurants for Macaroni and Cheese, Grilled Cheese, Spaghetti, Pancakes, corn dogs
Best and Worst spots to go when your child is having a melt down and you just need a few minutes to let your child collect themselves.
I like the one for the food

that sounds awesome
Nothing to do with parks or food.

How about best and worst "other" experiences on property. From spas to golf and horseback riding and renting canoes, etc. (The golf is fantastic by the way lol)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!