Suggestions for Best and Worst

best and worst fireworks dessert parties
best and worst gift shops in the parks

There are only so many firework dessert parties so many extra and it a bit to “best and worst paid extra events” - so could includ the workework dessert parties but also the firework cruises or some of the tours and stuff they do at Animal Kingdom, etc

Basically like if you wanted to do something that cost extra what is the best and worse uses of your money?

Best and worst hotel spas please! I don't hear much on this on the Dis and I need to know.

Been to the 3 full service spas on property, my ranking as follows

1. Senses Spa at Saratoga, I knock a few points off for the flight of stairs that my 84 year old mother had to take to get to the locker room. Whirlpool and Sauna in locker room, with zero gravity lounges, nice showers with all the amenities. Nice relaxation room with plenty of lounges, dim lighting, nice refreshments.
2. Mandara Spa at the Dolphin, points knocked off because the Disney run Spas give AP discounts and they try to upsell you products when you go to settle your bill. Nice relaxation room, but stark lighting. Sauna but no whirlpool.
3. Senses Spa at Grand Floridian points knocked off because the relaxation room is not inviting, it is like Grand Central Station with people in and out of the room. Whirlpool and Sauna in locker room, with zero gravity lounges, nice showers with all the amenities.

IMG_6332.jpg IMG_6333.jpg IMG_6346.jpg IMG_6354.jpg IMG_6347.jpg

Been to the 3 full service spas on property, my ranking as follows

1. Senses Spa at Saratoga, I knock a few points off for the flight of stairs that my 84 year old mother had to take to get to the locker room. Whirlpool and Sauna in locker room, with zero gravity lounges, nice showers with all the amenities. Nice relaxation room with plenty of lounges, dim lighting, nice refreshments.
2. Mandara Spa at the Dolphin, points knocked off because the Disney run Spas give AP discounts and they try to upsell you products when you go to settle your bill. Nice relaxation room, but stark lighting. Sauna but no whirlpool.
3. Senses Spa at Grand Floridian points knocked off because the relaxation room is not inviting, it is like Grand Central Station with people in and out of the room. Whirlpool and Sauna in locker room, with zero gravity lounges, nice showers with all the amenities.

View attachment 324461 View attachment 324462 View attachment 324463 View attachment 324464 View attachment 324465

Amazing! Are those pics of the Senses spa? How much did it cost you?

Has snacks been done yet? I would like to hear that.

Last edited:
I asked this question in the disboards on facebook and got some interesting answers.

Best/worst pizza on property

Best/worst burgers on property

Best/worst sandwich on property

I am planning a trip with my teenage nephews and that is the kind of food they want to eat most of the time

I asked this question in the disboards on facebook and got some interesting answers.

Best/worst pizza on property

Best/worst burgers on property

Best/worst sandwich on property

I am planning a trip with my teenage nephews and that is the kind of food they want to eat most of the time

I always throw this one out there as it rarely gets mentioned, but the Wagu Beef slider at the Brown Derby Lounge in DHS is my favorite burger on property (Wagyu Beef with Cognac-Mustard Aïoli, Smoked Gouda Cheese, Bacon, and Avocado)
Brown Deby Lounge Kobe Slider.jpg

Best and worst hotel spas please! I don't hear much on this on the Dis and I need to know.

I’m a little biased here because I love the spa at the Waldorf Astoria over at Bonnet Creek. Nothing against the Disney ones, I just always have a great experience at any Waldorf I’ve been to.

My suggestion for the best in worst is to change up the group from time to time. It was terribly evident in the best/worst souvenir show that this list was made by a group of men without children. My kids loved and cherish most of the souvenirs that they slammed. (I however loathe the bubble machines)

Sometimes we need to hear from a different demographic. I have this same beef about the Disney Dining Show as well. They don't even talk about the kids menus, let alone bring a kid along to the restaurant. For many people planning their ADR's the kids menu is as important deciding factor.

You are absolutely right. It’s never crossed my mind to even look at the kids menu when doing reviews and a lot of restaurants will actually make a child sized portion of things on the adult menu with a dining plan (I assume without one also). This is definitely something that we should incorporate into the dining shows.

You are absolutely right. It’s never crossed my mind to even look at the kids menu when doing reviews and a lot of restaurants will actually make a child sized portion of things on the adult menu with a dining plan (I assume without one also). This is definitely something that we should incorporate into the dining shows.
Love that you guys are so open to taking things onboard ❤️

I’m a little biased here because I love the spa at the Waldorf Astoria over at Bonnet Creek. Nothing against the Disney ones, I just always have a great experience at any Waldorf I’ve been to.

I've never been to any spa on or off property! Any tips on which ones to try out would be appreciated. I know Pete goes to a few of the spas, but I've never heard an in-depth review.

Thanks Sean! I really appreciate that you guys are willing to listen to feedback. We obviously love the shows, or else we wouldn't watch every week, but everyone can learn from other people's feedback!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!