Suggestion of where to eat before the Warner Bros. tour?

yaddakal

DIS Veteran
We are doing a half-day tour that will drop us at approximately 12 noon to 12 30-ish at Warner Bros. so then we can do their studio tour. But we will need to get something to eat so I’m wondering if anybody has suggestions on where to eat near there? And then what time we should book the Warner Bros. tour for ? Thanks!!!

It sounds like you are not going to have transportation so you're looking at walking distance? Warner Bros. is right off the freeway between a residential area and office buildings, so there's not much exciting to walk to. I'd probably just eat in the cafe there for lunch and get a nice dinner after the tour returns you to whereever you're staying.

There is very little food in the area. The (Starbucks) cafe inside the tour office has a limited menu with sandwiches and pastries.

We booked ahead with a times ticket but when you show up they will pretty much put you on the next available tour. You'd probably be safe booking a 1:00 tour.

PHXscuba

Okay thank you, I don’t know the area at all. We have a car but wouldn’t have it then because the tour said they would drop
Us off... I appreciate all advice! Ty

We ate at Bob’s Big Boy in Burbank. It’s maybe a mile from Warner Bros. It’s one of the original Big Boy restaurants still around. The inside is still dated, there’s tons of celebrity photos. They use the restaurant often for movie and TV shoots. In fact, there was a sign on the door stating they’d be closed to the public for 3 days for a shoot in a few days. Jay Leno used to go there often when they’d do car shows. The food wasn’t anything special (typical diner food) but it was probably our cheapest meal all week!
http://bobs.net

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts