suggestion for those flying & need a rental car

muffyn

"hmmm*
our last trip to hawaii , I found a really great deal. I booked our trip through delta vacations. only had to pay a deposit of $400 ( not the whole $$$ upfront) bal due 30 days before trip. plus we got a great deal on a car rental. we got a 7 pax van for $350 for the week, & other family members got their rental car at no cost ( they charge by category) .
& the trip package was cheaper than if i directly booked just the airline tix online myself. I was amazed.

our last trip to hawaii , I found a really great deal. I booked our trip through delta vacations. only had to pay a deposit of $400 ( not the whole $$$ upfront) bal due 30 days before trip. plus we got a great deal on a car rental. we got a 7 pax van for $350 for the week, & other family members got their rental car at no cost ( they charge by category) .
& the trip package was cheaper than if i directly booked just the airline tix online myself. I was amazed.

Where did you stay? I thought perhaps Delta Vacations would let me book Flight + Car as a package, but its prompting me to book Flight + Hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts