STYLISH sandals! Help!

So I need advice for shoes! I usually wear my BOBS/TOMS but those just don't work when it's raining and wet. I really would like some comfortable sandals for those rainy days...but stylish too! Apologies to those who love Chacos or Keens but they just look atrocious to me. Anyone know of cute but sensible sandals?

This is hard because IMO, they are all ugly. And this is coming from a person who despises wearing sneakers, and relies 100% on sports sandals. The most stylish ones I have are from Easy Spirit, ABEO, and BareTraps. My Merrell's are hideous.

I don't like the typical Keen water sandal but I love my Keen Bali straps. They look more dainty.

I am right there with you. I hate wearing sneakers when it is hot, but the good, comfortable sandals are all just so ugly.

I also don't like to wear sneakers or the like to the theme parks. And I don't care for the chunkier sandals. I swear by my Teva Kayenta's. I have a brown pair and a black pair to match anything I wear. Those are the only shoes I bring with me on vacation. I wear them every day and have NEVER had an issue with my feet. If it rains, they dry fairly quickly. I love them and hope they never stop making them! lol

I usually find good prices on 6pm.com for them. I usually wait for sales and only paid about $40 for each them.

http://www.6pm.com/p/teva-kayenta-bailladere-brown/product/7374002/color/528450

Try Olukai. I have a pair of Ohana and a pair of U'I and I love them both. Also, I think the traditional Chaco sporty sandals are horrifyingly hideous as well, but I recently bought the Cordova and they are super cute and comfortable, and the EcoTread is comfortable and more of a traditional flip-flop with an arch.

There are some stylish sandals from Merrell. They have great arch support (something I need in anything that goes on my feet!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter