Stupid question regarding monorail!

maxie

<font color=993366>Thanks so much for the tips<br>
'Kay we have a PS at 1900 Park Fare on the night we arrive which is Sept 9th. We'll get there about 4. Check in to the ASMu and have a drink by the pool. I figure that we'll drive to the GF 'bout 6, eat and than take a ride on the monorail. Will the monorail still be running at 8 pm in September? I've read that the monorail runs for a hour after closing - so if MK,AK and MGM close at 6 (guessing) and Epcot at 9 will the monorail still run until 10 pm?

While the "express" monorail between the TTC and the MK may not be running that late, I'm quite sure the resort monorail will still be running. After all, the guests staying at the Poly CR, & GF need to get "home" after Illuminations, right? :D

The earliest the resort monorail stops running is 11:00 pm and that depends on the season you go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter