Stupid People

The dang truck was on a call when it happened too. I think this is beyond mere stupidity and into a word I can't mention on the dis.

I believe that stupid is a tame word for these criminals. Hopefully the truck gets fixed fast.

I believe that stupid is a tame word for these criminals. Hopefully the truck gets fixed fast.
Dis friendly words. :lmao: I was not so kind when discussing it with my husband. Our local accident facebook group was updating it. We checked in with complete morbid fascination.

I am ashamed to say this started close to where I live. It was all over my facebook, the community page as it was happening. I've seen them on the street corners over the years. Not the pilar of the community.

If they wanted to drive a fire truck so bad, they could have just joined the fire department. You're doing it wrong...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter