• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Studios.... how long?

urglewurgle

DIS Veteran
just curious... how long do you spend in the studios park? think we spent from opening to about 3pmish... yeah... cos we headed over for the xmas parade...

we did all the big rides and saw the parades, and did some shopping... oh, and ate.. lol... i wish there was more to do in there!

Last time we were there: about 2 hours. That was enough time to see the opening ceremony, get lots of pictures with characters, go on the Backlot Tram Tour, go twice on RnRC, take a look in the Animation Building, use the restrooms (twice...) and do some shopping (That Animation Gallery Store + in Studio 1). After that, I was more than ready to go over to the other park.

Oh yes, I think I have sais about 37.698 times: THAT is NOT a good spot for ToT!

We usually go there on the second day of our trip and spend most of the day there - the only things we don't do are R n R because we are both way to scared! We usually do things like Moteuts Action, Tram Tour, Armageddon and TV Tour in the morning - have lunch and then do Cinemagique and Animagique in the afternoon with a quick ride on the Flying carpets thrown in too. Add in an amble round and a good look in Studio One, plus the parade and maybe the Catch a Wave show and it's usually later afternoon and time to head back to the main park.

We really like the Studios park and have come to appreciate more with every visit. The lack of queues and crowds and the open space make it a nice contrast to the main park.

well.. this was the first time we got to go in.. last trip we were only there for one day... so this trip we spent day 1 in disneyland park, got everything done we'd missed and really wanted to do (no queues - was a friday!)... next day (VERY hungover) we made it to the studios... then back over to DLP to catch the parades again... lol... don't think i'd ever get bored of the parades!

dlpsteve said:
the only things we don't do are R n R because we are both way to scared!
we were a bit weary... (considering the amount we drank the night before).. but decided it'd be a make-or-break cure... lol... (i.e. either we'd survive intact, or we'd be quite ill.. but either way we'd feel better!) and we were plesantly surprised! such a smooth ride! i preferred it to space mountain... me head didn't get bounced around.. and it wasn't so cold!

I spend about 1/2 a day in the studios, usualy from opening untill about 2pm.

Then I'll pop back later on in the trip for a few more goes on Rock 'n' Roller coaster. (anytime after the parade in the studios is great the park gets really quiet)

In the summer I managed to go on Rock'N'Roller I think it was 12 times in a row that took up quite a while.

The virtual cyber space mountain is great at the end of the (boring) tv tour, I want to smash the screens eveytime the girl starts singing the hurcules song.

I won't go in:

Arrmagedon, I can't stand the wait and its pretty boring theres too much pre-show and not enough show. (the film makes me cry every time :rotfl: )

We normally spend most of one day in the studio park. Although I personally think it could be better the rest of our troop enjoy the time with characters and different attractions... although Stunt Show is just to long in the winter time to be comfortable :cold:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter