Studio vs Inn Room at Vero Beach?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
Other than the inn rooms only being located in the main building and studios being in the villa buildings. What are the main differences between studio and inn rooms? Do they both only sleep 4 and does either have room for an air mattress so my kids don't have to share the pullout? Do they both have a mini fridge? I read about corner inn rooms being larger but not sure how requesting one would work out. It would be a standard view inn room because as of now the ocean view are not available. Any rooms #'s recommendations would be great! We have stayed at Vero in the past buy have always had a 1 bedroom villa.

The inn rooms have two real beds, don't they, as opposed to 1 bed and a pull out? I don't know the answer on the fridge. I think they have a fridge, but not 100% sure.

Both inn rooms and studios sleep four, however, the inn room offers two queen size beds whereas the studio has one queen size bed and a double-size sleeper sofa. Overall, the kitchenettes are similar, with microwaves, refrigerators, and small sinks.

I stayed in a standard inn room a few years ago, and it was pretty big. It was not a corner room. It was on the 4th floor near the top of the steps. It definitely had room for at least a twin airbed.

Are any of the larger l-shaped inn rooms standard view and what would me chances be if I requested one? I was also considering connecting rooms but not sure that I would want to spend the extra $$$.

Our preference is an ocean view inn room. It is nice to have the two beds vs making our adult daughters sleep together on a pull out. Plus the guaranteed ocean view can't be beat. AND - if the weather is less than stellar - you are already in the main building and able to enjoy any of the bad weather activities that are going on in there without having to experience the less than stellar weather.

Standard view will face road in front of building or side overlooking another building. If we have standard we prefer the side view on floor 3 or 4. It is quieter and you sometimes can see the ocean from the side. if you are looking at the front of the inn it would be a room on the left side. I think room numbers like 2423, 2425. 2 is for building #, 4 is for floor and then room number.

Thanks @katmittens! We are checking into a Standard Inn View today. Are there standard view rooms that face the pool? How can we request a room? Do we call DVC or call Vero Beach directly? I would rather not face the parking lot.

Standard view will face road in front of building or side overlooking another building. If we have standard we prefer the side view on floor 3 or 4. It is quieter and you sometimes can see the ocean from the side. if you are looking at the front of the inn it would be a room on the left side. I think room numbers like 2423, 2425. 2 is for building #, 4 is for floor and then room number.

Thanks @katmittens! We are checking into a Standard Inn View today. Are there standard view rooms that face the pool? How can we request a room? Do we call DVC or call Vero Beach directly? I would rather not face the parking lot.
How did it work out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!