Studio Question

Chester's Mum

DIS Veteran
Almost new dvc owner here. I will only have enough points for a studio for the length of time and time of year I like to go to the world. DD19 and DS13 are definitely not sleeping in the same bed, and I'm not giving up my real bed for anyone. Enough of my whining, here's my questions:

Will a full sized aerobed fit in the owners locker?

Will it fit in a studio?

Will it fit in a studio?

We always stay in studios and I don't think that a full-size aerobed will fit in a most studios with the sofa folded out. It will probably fit in OKW if you move the table and chairs because of the different room set-up.

We have an Owners Locker (LOVE IT!). Although we don't store our full size Aerobed in it, we do have a full size Aerobed that deflates into a drawstring bag and I know from the size that it would fit in the locker. The Owners Locker website has locker dimensions, so you could measure your own Aerobed to see if it will fit. Here is a link:
http://www.ownerslocker.com/lockers/

full size is double - so yea it could fit - but you won't like it - in the doorway - it also might fit between the bed and sofa - but don't know where you would put the pillows. Of course in some studio that is no longer a program.

at OKW with its 2 queen bed - it could between the beds or on either side. I would put it between the queen bed and windows.

between the queen bed and balcony - I would think too much traffic.

if they want to be by themselves - then over near the door (the connecting door) but since this is also in the way to the rest room - I might try to get them to reconsider.

we have put the pack n play in front of the door next to the bathroom and still had room to walk by.

I would think this would fit the bed there without blocking the bathroom door. It would block the exit door , but if there's an emergency , you'd probably want to wake up the person in the bed anyways right? <G>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter