• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

studio pull down

emilykarpinski

Earning My Ears
For the new studios in the WL and VGF how big are the pull down twins? Could a 5'9" 140-150 lbs teenage boy fit on one comfortably? Would definitely prefer a studio instead of a 1br for cost reasons but if his feet will hang off the edge or he'd be uncomfortable that's an obvious problem! Anyone have some experience on whether they're adult sized or more for children?

My 14 year old DS who is 5'4" and 110 pounds just slept in the pull down twin bed at VGF. He slept on it fine, but I am not sure it would be comfortable for anyone who is much larger. The bed just isn't that big. It would have been perfect for our 4 year old niece!

My DH is 5' 11", as you can see it is a tight fit.

file_zpsf2a09c3f.jpg

For the new studios in the WL and VGF how big are the pull down twins? Could a 5'9" 140-150 lbs teenage boy fit on one comfortably? Would definitely prefer a studio instead of a 1br for cost reasons but if his feet will hang off the edge or he'd be uncomfortable that's an obvious problem! Anyone have some experience on whether they're adult sized or more for children?

I have a teenage son about that size and he has slept on both murphy beds at VWL and VGF. He said they were comfortable and he slept fine. He did say the VWL one was slightly better, not sure why?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter