Studio M?

P

Pirate Mickey

What is Studio M?

Is it just a place to get nicer portraits?

Anyone used their services?

Thanks

Studio M is located in DTD. We had a portrait session there with Mickey as one of our "flex" features from our vacation package. It is kinda nice because you are alone in a room with Mickey so you have plenty of time to get the picture/pose you want. We received a nice package with 1 8x10, 2 5x7's and 4(I think) wallet sized photos. I am sorry but I don't know what these actually cost since it was included in the vacation package price:(

Originally posted by dansyr
mommystieg,
If you don't mind me asking, which pkg. did you do??

I don't think that any of the current packages offer this as an option. My wife and I honeymooned at WDW back in '97, and we had the Mickey photo done at Downtown Disney. With our weeklong stay, we were given two "flex" features to choose from a list of about a dozen. If memory serves, some of the others included a collectible hardcover book about WDW, a Planet Hollywood t-shirt and an hour usage of recreational equipment at the resort. Maybe even 9 holes of golf.

The new packages Disney has published this year do include similar options (I think they're called "Magical Wishes" this time), but the list is far smaller. I know one of them is a round of mini golf, and there are a couple others. But no mention of the DD portrait session.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter