• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Student Loans for Disney

wishspirit

When you wish upon a star!
:lmao: :rotfl:

This made me laugh as i am using my student loan to go to Disneyland Paris!!!

Im a first year uni student too Joseph, i don't know how the heck you are getting through Uni without the loan, but i hope you have a great time!!

I've been investing my overdraft as my graduation trip to the world, so thats all good :)

I am also doing an Essay on disney, but i'm not allowed to put my own opinions in (its gonna be so hard!) but i am comparing Donald Duck cartoons!

So Jospeh, if you ever want to feel the Disney love and have a chat, just PM, i feel the same way!

Love you guys!

I just used my last loan check to pay for my cruise in Aug! I
m sure it will be a fantastic educational experience.

Melissa

Its the best way!

Mines interest free for ages too!

Im trying to keep expenses down as much as possible!

I need to rent a stroller in a couple weeks for a few days when I am at WDW.

I have no choice but to use my student loan :rolleyes1

:lmao: :rotfl2:

Just listened to the shows today, and I must admit, he's given me a great idea for my student loan next year!

Joeseph, if you're on the boards, let me know, I'm travelling to WDW in september also!

Hi guys it me Joseph. I was so excited when I heard that my email was on the show. Thanks Julie and the guys! It will put you all at rest to know that I have my rent and food money put by already before I went into paying for the holiday! I would be careful not to spend all my student loan on a holiday :rotfl2: But hey Disney makes people do crazy things. Im studying at the London Academy of Dramatic Art (LAMDA) doing a degree in Professional Acting, Although next year after my holiday I will be spending my final year at a Film Studios training as a Professional Film Director.
Thats a bit about me. Thanks for the posts and you are welcome to add me at thedisneydame@msn.com I would love to chat to you.

:disrocks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter