strollers

trudster

Mouseketeer
Hi
I know this question comes up a lot but being from the UK I would like to pick the brains of all you Americans out there:wave:

We are going to WDW in September, have been many times before but this is the first time with DD who will be six months old by then. I have decided not to bring our stroller with us, can't be bothered carrying and want as little hassle as possible going.

I intend to buy one when we get there.
I already have a Graco stroller which we bought the last time we were at WDW and am very pleased with it.

From the research I've done Graco make one called the Kite Literider it's around $50, I don't really want to spend any more than about $60. Does anyone have any experience of this stroller, will it do the job, ie comfy to sit in, recline most of the way back, canopy, lightweight, easy to fold.

Thanks in advance for any help:)

i don't have this exact stroller (i have the graco metrolite, which i love), but i've seen it in the store and it looks really good for the price. (i saw it at walmart for about $40!)

checkout the reviews at www.babiesrus.com , people seem to like it.

We had this stroller and we loved it!!! I miss it. We went on a day trip up to NH and can you believe we both forgot to put it in our van when we were leaving!!!! It was dark and we each assumed the other had put it in the van! Someone is enjoying our stroller!

Anyway, we miss it terribly. It's a great stroller. ONLY complaint would be it doesn't fold down to the size of a umbrella stroller but that's not that big of an issue especially since you have a baby.

It's goes for about $40.

Good luck.

I bought this exact stroller and used it for my older child who is 5. My 16 month old son had the regular big stroller. I loved the stroller. We took off the snack tray because she didn't need it, she was getting in and out too much, it just snaps off. It reclined nice and has a great storage basket underneathe. We were very happy. The only complaint that I had was that the wheels are not that big and could easily get stuck in the tracks of the trolleys in MK, so be careful! Otherwise, I found it to work great.

We have a Graco Literider (older version of the one you are talking about I think) We used it twice at Disney so far, first time DD was about 15mo old. It worked great, the basket was a good size, reclined so she could sleep, shade cover and ours has cupholders for the adult. Some days we used the snack tray, some we left it in hotel room. DD is now almost 3 and never complained that stroller is uncomfortable to ride in. Mine isn't the lightest stroller, but the newer version might be lighter. It worked fine for us and has made many other trips to various events, etc. I am not sure if the newer ones have one handed folding, that would be a plus, the one we have does not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter