Strollers at water parks

kdisser

DIS Veteran
So I am trying to gather some insight...

Do you bring your own stroller to the water parks? Is there stroller parking to basically park and leave it? I am asking because we are park hopping to the water park from AK one day and EPCOT on another. We were thinking of renting a stroller on those days so we don't have to take ours to the water park. But thinking on it now I really want to avoid paying the rental when we have our own. Just wanting to know what others have done.

Yes brought our own not really a lot of stroller parking. We left it at the end of one of the rapid rides so we could easily get to it once off the ride. Just left it by the lockers. There werent too many stroller compared to in the parks.

We bought our stroller, but more of a cargo carrier than a toddler carrier. We went to both parks. About 90% waking on hard surface. 10% on sand which was awful. But as the grandma who doesn't do water, I just sat with stuff and occasional kid

We bring ours. We usually arrive early, so have our pick of where to snag a spot for our stroller and other stuff. But they aren't picky about stroller parking at the water parks like the theme parks. You can leave it wherever you feel comfortable.

The water parks are small compared to the ride parks. You won't NEED a stroller to transport the kids around unless they really aren't old enough to walk. What you'll mostly use the stroller for is hauling all the stuff, IF you don't rent a locker. So silly that Disney bans wagons at the water parks, because that's basically the only need for the silly contraption.

I didn't see a single family with a stroller at Blizzard Beach... I saw a lot of babywearing with non-swimmers but no strollers.

The water parks are small compared to the ride parks. You won't NEED a stroller to transport the kids around unless they really aren't old enough to walk. What you'll mostly use the stroller for is hauling all the stuff, IF you don't rent a locker. So silly that Disney bans wagons at the water parks, because that's basically the only need for the silly contraption.

I didn't see a single family with a stroller at Blizzard Beach... I saw a lot of babywearing with non-swimmers but no strollers.

Yea we don't need it at the water park at all. But we are hopping from the parks themselves and don't want to stop at the resort to drop off a stroller, and I am wanting to steer clear of having to rent one at the parks (when we have a perfectly good one).

We just parked ours near whatever seats we chose. We didn't use it all around the waterpark other than to hold stuff. And we just left our stroller and things in the same spot the entire time we were there. The only bad part was that we had to rinse the wheels before leaving because they were full of sand.

Hi, we’re coming over to Disney from NZ and thinking of using a stroller for our 2 girls. Would we be better to buy a cheap one when we get there (for 6 days at Disney) or rent one? I’m unsure of rental costs. Thanks :)

We took our stroller with us. We parked it near our chairs and left it mostly. We did have our baby with us who wasn't walking yet. I'm not sure I would have brought it if everyone was old enough to walk. The water parks are fairly small.

Hi, we’re coming over to Disney from NZ and thinking of using a stroller for our 2 girls. Would we be better to buy a cheap one when we get there (for 6 days at Disney) or rent one? I’m unsure of rental costs. Thanks :)

I'd rent one from an offsite company, they have the citimini single and double strollers for like $65-75 for the week. They deliver and pick up to your resort. I don't care for the Disney rental strollers which aren't the greatest to push and aren't that comfortable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter