Stroller share?

DisneyParkLover

DIS Veteran
Rather than rent, is there somewhere to organize some kind of stroller swap where you buy a stroller from someone in the Orlando area for cheap and then pass it along to someone else for cheap?

Yes, it's called Craigslist. :D

Seriously. We did this a while back. Bought a double jogging stroller from a local, who met us 5 minutes from our rental condo. We paid $50 for it. Used it for 2 weeks and then put it back on Craigslist. Sold it to another vacationing family for $40. Met them at the MK entrance, it was perfect.

There have been people arranging to swap items such as a refrigerator for many different hotels. I know back in 2009, we were one of those trying to get the coveted fridge for a week stay. People used to pay it forward by leaving it in bell services with the new guest's information on it. There was one for pop century for a fridge which had other items in it. Not sure if they still exist. try the resorts board. i think that is where they are.

Don’t quote me, but I think the reason they stopped was the exchange of money problems. If you want to give someone something when you are done with it, not a problem. In fact there is a thread on the Orlando board for Bonnet Creek.

check face book..... there are legit groups on there sharing stuff

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!