Stroller rental

AmyJamer

Earning My Ears
anyone know if strollers ever become unavailable to rent in busy times? Going week before christmas and weren’t planning to bring or rent a stroller with back up option of renting at Disneyland if necessary. But that plan is won’t work if they have none left....

I was warned against getting the strollers at Disney because they are pain to move, uncomfortable, and have no storage. There are a few rental places that will drop them off at your hotel.. and pick them up when you leave. They were so nice and easier to find cause they do not look like all the others :)

I was warned against getting the strollers at Disney because they are pain to move, uncomfortable, and have no storage. There are a few rental places that will drop them off at your hotel.. and pick them up when you leave. They were so nice and easier to find cause they do not look like all the others :)
We did this 2 years ago when kids were littler and stayed offsite! Maybe I should do this just in case . This time kids are 4 and 6 and hate strollers and we are staying onsite. But I know it’s a long day for little legs....

We did this 2 years ago when kids were littler and stayed offsite! Maybe I should do this just in case . This time kids are 4 and 6 and hate strollers and we are staying onsite. But I know it’s a long day for little legs....
Plus, they will be tired going home. I can’t imagine carrying them!

anyone know if strollers ever become unavailable to rent in busy times? Going week before christmas and weren’t planning to bring or rent a stroller with back up option of renting at Disneyland if necessary. But that plan is won’t work if they have none left....
Pixie Dust Strollers were great. I rented from them. Strollers looked new (very clean), came with covers in case of rain, and pleasant to deal with. Price wasn't much either. Cheaper than getting them day by day at Disney.

I've rented through City Strollers (I think that is what it was called) and through DIsneyland. I definitely prefer the City Stroller Experience. Someone commented on the lack of storage which is true. My other problem is that I couldn't rent until after the park was open. And they do run out during the day sometimes.

I’ve rented from City Stroller rental. Doubles every time but this time a single ( my daughter is 4) mostly for the walk to and from the hotel. It was $50 for 5 nights. It was delivered to the hotel and they pick it up when we checked out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!