Stroller Rental Question

mommyintn

DIS Veteran
I pulled out our "Disney Box" this morning where I keep all our lanyards, glow sticks, ponchos etc. On our last trip in March I bought multiple day stroller rental and it looks like I didn't use the last day. My question is can I use that on this trip? :confused3 Thanks!

Not sure if Disney still offers the multiple day rental, but I looked into it the last time we were there. I decided to rent from A Baby's Best Friend, a company that gets raves on this and other boards.

I ordered form them, and the stroller was sooooooooo nice! Clean, very comfy (I was told by my DS and DD), delivered to my hotel before I got there, and the best part (other than the great price) was I had it 24/7 for shopping, walks, etc.

I would say ABBF offers a better deal for a much better stroller.

Hope this helps! :)

Yes..Disney does still offer the length of stay stroller passes and discount. You will save 10% on a multiple day stroller rental.

They are still the pink tickets with the white strip where the date stamp goes. I would think you should be able to use them. I'm not aware of any expiration on those tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter