Stroller rental procedure w/rope dropping

marshallandcartersmo

DIS Veteran
A member of our party wants to rent a Disney double stroller every day. Do they still sell "length of stay" passes?

Are stroller rental places for each park inside or outside the parks? We are rope drop people & don't want to waste time in line for a stroller

I'm assuming at MK with their new opening procedures the rentals will open at 8 when we're let in (assuming a 9:00 regular opening)
TIA

You can rent strollers inside each park. You would have to pick up the stroller and drop it off while in the park. You can't take them out of the park.
There are many rental companies that rent double strollers and they will drop off the stroller to the hotel you are staying and pick it up when you are done. Most are reasonable rates and may be anywhere from $8-10/ day. I would definitely look into that vs in-park rentals. Kingdom strollers is one I've heard of, but I do not have any personal experience with them.

You can rent strollers inside each park. You would have to pick up the stroller and drop it off while in the park. You can't take them out of the park.
There are many rental companies that rent double strollers and they will drop off the stroller to the hotel you are staying and pick it up when you are done. Most are reasonable rates and may be anywhere from $8-10/ day. I would definitely look into that vs in-park rentals. Kingdom strollers is one I've heard of, but I do not have any personal experience with them.
We've used Kingdom Strollers every visit. Fantastic experience each time. Stroller is waiting for us at bell services and we just drop it off before we end our visit. They will also include a soft sided cooler and deliver you a case of water with your stroller for a small fee.

Downside to this method is you have to take the stroller on the resort buses. Which is not much fun. The Baby Jogger City Mini is super easy to fold up and I would recommend it over the BOB if you choose to rent from 3rd party.

We always rent from a non Disney company. We feel it's best to have the kids in the stroller as we are walking back to the resort. Also I enjoy not having to waste time at the parks with getting a stroller.

It is important to know that not all stroller rental companies will be able to deliver the stroller to the resort BEFORE your arrival. Many of them will require that you be present when they deliver and pick it up.

Being there for delivery and pick up doesn't work for us. So we only go with the stroller companies Disney allows to service the guests without then having to be there. I've used KingdomStroller and MagicStrollers. Good experience with both.

I am hesitant about having to lug around a stroller on the bus and am hoping to go with in park stroller rentals.
What is the rope drop procedure for rental strollers?
For example; if we rent a stroller our first day (our non rope drop day) is it easier to rent on the days moving forward?
So on the day we rope drop at AK (trying to rope drop navi river) will it be a big hassle to rent a stroller once inside the park?

Many thanks:)

I am hesitant about having to lug around a stroller on the bus and am hoping to go with in park stroller rentals.
What is the rope drop procedure for rental strollers?
For example; if we rent a stroller our first day (our non rope drop day) is it easier to rent on the days moving forward?
So on the day we rope drop at AK (trying to rope drop navi river) will it be a big hassle to rent a stroller once inside the park?

Many thanks:)
The outside rental stroller we had was super easy to fold and get on the bus. You just grab the hand in the seat and lift. If you don't have your stroller before you enter the park you won't be be able to rope drop. You will get the stroller AFTER rope drop. You will still have to stand in line to pick up your stoller.

The outside rental stroller we had was super easy to fold and get on the bus. You just grab the hand in the seat and lift. If you don't have your stroller before you enter the park you won't be be able to rope drop. You will get the stroller AFTER rope drop. You will still have to stand in line to pick up your stoller.
It’s very quick, get a length of stay ticket and it takes seconds. It never slowed us down, and our kids were 4, 4, and 6, we loved ditching it before the bus.

So, I know that instead of the old train welcome show they now funnel people into the hub for rope drop. Wouldn't the stroller rental be close to the entrance? Do you have to wait for the welcome show to be over before you can rent the stroller? We're going to be a group of me & my boyfriend, our son, and my parents. My mom could go get the stroller while we wait for the welcome show to begin, couldn't she? I don't really get how the timing works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!